Chapter 165

The next morning Destiny and Ryan woke up tangled up together

"I smell bacon and scrapple and damn it smells good." Destiny replies.

"I know baby. It does." Ryan replies.

They both get up and get dressed. The noticed Georgia and Chris were gone.

"Mick must have came and got them and we didn't even hear it." Destiny says.

"She is literally the best daughter and big sister in the world. " Ryan replies.

"She gets that from her daddy." Destiny says placing a soft kiss on his lips.

"I am glad you think so considering you are stuck with me for the rest of our long lives." Ryan says.

"I wouldn't want anyone else babe, I love you." Destiny says kissing him again.

"I love you more." Ryan says kissing back.

They then head out into the kitchen. Mick had the table set for the three of them. Chris and Georgia were in their high chairs eating cheerios and had milk.

"Thank you Mick." Destiny says.

"Welcome Mama. It was the least I could do for you and daddy considering you took me on that amazing tour yesterday and I know that was a lot on daddy with all the driving." Mick says.

"Its okay sweetheart, I loved doing it for you and with you." Ryan says.

They both sat down. A few minutes later Mick sat the food down on the table and then sat down. She made scrambled eggs and cheese, scrapple and bacon. She also had toast.

"This looks so good sweetie. Thank you." Destiny says.

"Welcome mom." Mick replies.

They all dug in.

"Man this is so good." Ryan says.

"Thanks daddy." Mick says.

"You are so independent and it is amazing." Destiny replies.

"I pretty much had to be. But that is in the past and I am happy I am here with daddy and you." Mick says.

"And you aren't going anywhere sweetie." Ryan says.

They ate until there was nothing left. Ryan then got up and cleaned up. They then head into the game room and Ryan got on the floor with the twins playing with them. They were starting to crawl and climb and Ryan let them both climb all over him. Destiny sat there taking it all in.

Finally it was time for Ryan to head down to the track to get ready for practice and qualifications.

"You guys can leave the twins here and we will watch from here." Mick says.

"You sure?" Destiny asks.

"Yes its hot out and we will watch from here today and come out and down to the track for the actual race." Mick says.