Palladium x curvy mate reader (request)

The students of alfea and red fountain knew little about their favorite elf professor life outside of the school. They always wonder if he a family back at home because he never mentioned anything, that was until they saw a picture of beauty looking elf woman and that when everyone had questions. When they found out they were going to palladium home world that when, they were going to find out more about this mystery women who seem to be the world to their teacher.

Stella " wow this place is so cool"

Tenca " wow and the magic here is so powerful and everything looks amazing"

Flora " I'm loving the nature here as well"

Musa " this is where the musical elves of medley spend their time"

Bloom "everyone here seem so nice"

Palladium " now student you all have until night fall here to spend time, but please don't cause any trouble while we are here"

Students " yes sir"

Sky " so we are still going with the plan we have to find out about the women before anyone else"

Riven " duh I'm not going to let the other brag the whole year of winning this bet"

Flora " maybe we should ask palladium before we jump"

Stella " okay now let's go before anything else happens, we can't let anyone else to see what we are doing"

Helia " remember we can't cause a issue here or we will all have detention" everyone nodded in agreement and soon took off, they were trying to find the lady.

Nex " excuse me sir but we are looking for a women from this picture, can you point us in her direction" Ashia had show the male elf a copy of the picture from palladium desk,

Male elf " oh yes y/n she is in the alchemy and greenhouse over, she might still be there at the moment"

Ashia " thank you sir"

Male elf " her husband might be there shortly as well he might help you all, as well I heard he has retuned home"

Flora and helia " returned home" everyone soon took off running toward the building and soon entered the building respectfully.

Ashia " wow this place is cool"

Nex " there more then alchemy and plant life here"

Musa " Wow this place is so big"

???? " oh guests hello there how may help you all today" everyone soon become shocked when they heard someone voice, they soon turned around and saw the women from the pictures.

Bloom " oh hello ma'am we are students from alfea and red fountain we came here with our teacher"

Y/n " oh yes I'm know I'm y/n the keeper of this place it nice to meet you all in person, I have heard many stories about you all"

Stella " have you"

Y/n " yes my husband tell a lot about his students"

Everyone " husband"

Y/n " palladium dear you students are here"

Palladium " hello everyone"

Musa " she your wife"

Flora " well that will explain when the other guy said her wife was home, but we didn't know it was you"

Palladium " yes the lady from my picture is my wife y/n and she will soon be a part time teacher at the two schools"

Tenca " hello"

Y/n " hey it nice all of you"

Riven " well that explains everything now so you are going to be part time teacher"

Y/n " yes I'm and I hope I can teach you all something new" the winx club and specialist stayed a while longer and got to know their new teacher a bit more, and they could see the two professors were deeply in love with each other. The ids had been sent home but palladium was staying a bit longer.

Y/n " thank you for saying for dinner"

Palladium " anything to spend time with you my love and I love your cooking"

Y/n " you students are so nice"

Palladium " yes but they are mostly ones who like the gossip and I think they were all making bets, to find out who you are"

Y/n " they are kids let them have some fun"

Palladium " as you wish my love"