Male catwomen x chubby reader (request)

You are the sister of Bruce Wayne and when he decided to become a the Batman you helped him, but when this life of crime fighting had started it soon started something majorly. You had become Bruce eyes in sky making sure he was okay, but that had drawn the attention of someone and that someone was cat boy. His real names is Shawn Kyle who was a rich man like your brother but loved animals and hated see cruelty done on innocent creatures. He mostly loves cats and you had meet him multiple times while fighting crime and in daily life.

Y/n " I hate being alone that this events"

Bruce " well I'm sorry I had justice league business come up and one of Wayne siblings had to show up"

Y/n " fine you owe me big time Bruce"

Bruce " fine I promise" you were walking around the art museum having a fun time, you were looking at thus jewels cat which had drawn you attention.

Y/n " wow someone really loved their cat if they made cat made of jewels"

???? " well what do I have here the beautiful miss Wayne all alone tonight"

Y/n " well hell Shawn  what are you doing here"

Shawn " oh come on love I'm just trying to be nice"

Y/n " are you sure because your eyes are saying something else"

Shawn " I had been invited to this event like you, and I saw you were all alone and need some company"

Y/n " you came in here because you know my brother was not in here to chase you away"

Shawn " I don't fear Bruce and I haven't done anything to make him hate me"

Y/n " whatever you say Shawn"

Shawn " oh come on kitten give me a chance and I can show you a perfect time"

Y/n " are you really making cat puns" you had laughed at Shawn flirting comments towards you which made him smile.

Shawn " oh come on you love it and hey why don't you give me dance, I promise I will bs good"

Y/n " sure" Shawn had reached out his hand toward you and you had taken it you knew, this might be something you enjoy or regret later on but you were going to give the boy a chance because he was cute.

Shawn " maybe after this you can go on a date with me"

Y/n " done push your luck Shawn"

Shawn " as your wish my beautiful y/n"

Later that night

Y/n " thank you for driving me home"

Shawn " anytime I didn't want you waiting for Alfred in the cold"

Y/n " you are very sweet Shawn"

Shawn " sweet enough to get a kiss"

Y/n " nice try buddy but now see you around Shawn"

Shawn " okay honey" you soon walked into the house where Alfred was waiting

Alfred " remember miss if you are going to date him make sure the cat doesn't drags in trouble for you"

Y/n " I know Alfred but maybe he not bad after all but only time will tell"