Bounty hunter x chubby mayor daughter (request)

Being the mayor daughter you had lived the the same town for many years and you always loved being here, but soon your normal life had changed when you caught the eyes of handsome bounty hunter named jungkook. There were rumors going around that he was looking for a wife, he had been stoping in towns looking for a women to make his wife. He had been alone all this time and wanted someone to love and share a life with, and soon enough he had fallen in love with the mayor single daughter.

Jungkook " good morning y/n"

Y/n " good morning jungkook"

Jungkook " wow what are you doing today"

Y/n " shopping what about it seems like you moved here official"

Jungkook " yes i decided to move here and keep my career going"

Y/n " oh have you found a lucky lady to make your wife yet"

Jungkook " well yes there is one lady that had gotten my attention but I don't know, if she into me"

Y/n " have you asked her yet or no"

Jungkook " no I haven't"

Y/n " well you won't get a wife with that attitude and coming from a bounty hunter, I thought you will have less fear of this matter of marriage"

Jungkook " you know you are right I'm going to ask her to marry me, but I'm have to get pass her father"

Y/n " well good luck with that I wish you the best off luck" jungkook soon tip hat and walked off you were kind of mad at he was going to marry another girl. Later that day when you returned home you father said a special guest was coming over for dinner, you were soon shocked to see jungkook wearing a fancy suit verse his usual wear.

Mayor " so jungkook it seems like you have made career here I'm very proud of you"

Jungkook " thank you sir there is a special some one keeping me here as well"

Mayor " oh yes that girl you had mentioned to me ... my dear why don't you show jungkook our beautiful garden"

Y/n " sure father" jungkook and you soon left the dinner and went into the garden you had taken a few looks at the poor boy to see he was trying to say something.

Jungkook " y/n since the day o arrived here I had fallen in love with a special girl,and that special girl is you since we first spoke with each other I fall in love with you",

Y/n " jungkook"

Jungkook " so will you do me the honors and become my wife, and spend the rest of our lives together" jungkook had gotten on one knees and asked you to marry him.

Y/n " yes":

Jungkook " thank you" jungkook had placed the ring in your finger and soon kissed you after you gave him, and good answer. Everyone in town was happy that you and jungkook were going to become husband and wife soon, he had stayed in town like he said and soon open his own legal business become a lawyer and dealing with bounty here and there.