Male bloom x curvy reader

You are the granddaughter of ms faragond and being the first female fairy student to attend alfea. Your grandmother had been able to get you to attend the school, which was way for her and no questioned her. During your first year there as student you had become close to group of boys at school who were powerful in magic.

Y/n " sorry I'm late guys" you had ran toward the red fountain air craft that was waiting.

Bloo " it okay y/n so what did you grandmother say"

Y/n " she approved of the mission she even gave me some magical abilities to help us, but I have to use it with caution"

Steller " that good we don't what to get dentition again"

Sky " we also got dentition as well"

Y/n " well you are all lucky I got dentition and grounded at the same time"

Tech " that what happens when you grandmother is the headmistress" soon everyone started laughing and soon later on you, after the laughter had dead down everyone soon walked onto the ship.

Bloo " y/n thanks again for helping us with this you didn't have to"

Y/n " hey I wanted to be helpful for my friends"

Florence " well let's make sure everything goes well"

Matt " for being the granddaughter and of faragond, you know when to step into danger and adventure"

Y/n " well she did rise me well to take chances even when times when we will disagree on matter"

Bloo " don't worry I will make sure you are safe ..  I mean we will make sure you are safe we can't let anyone getting hurt like last time"

Y/n " thank you bloo" you smiled at red hair boy as she was trying not to blush with embarrassment while you were looking at him. The mission had started and you had been teamed up with bloo during this mission so you guys were walking together.

Y/n " so do you think this placed will unlock the answers you did about your family and home"

Bloo " yes I hope I can find out something here but I understand if I don't find anything I fully need"

Y/n " oh bloo don't worry everything will be fine" you placed a comforting hand on bloo shoulder making him smile back at you.

Y/n " now come on let's get going"

Bloo " okay let go" the pair of you were walking and everyone was fine but to find until the fried started shaking, you had almost fall off the path.

Y/n " ahhh"

Bloo " y/n" booo had grabbed your hand trying to pull you back up but he knew it wouldn't work, as the ground was giving away.

Bloo " y/n do you trust me"

Y/n " yes I trust you"

Bloo " good" bloo soon had grabbed you with a good grip and soon let go of his hold on the path, as the pair of you were soon fallen down. The two of you soon landed on something soft but bloo had made sure you were fully okay and didn't get hurt that all.

Y/n " bloo are you okay bloo say something... oh no" you soon placed your hands one his chest and spoke a healing spell that seemed to work.

Bloo " ummm thank you"

Y/n " oh I'm sorry happy you are okay I thought I lost you there" you soon had hugged bloo feeling bad he was almost hurt badly trying to save your life from danger.

Bloo " I'm okay don't cry" soon you had stood up and soon helped bloo onto his feet the pair of them were okay and no abs harm.

Y/n " nice save there bloo"

Bloo " well you ended up saving me in the end that makes us even"

Y/n " that good now come on we can't give up finding the truth of your home and family"

Bloo " yes let's go we can't let his stop us from finding the truth" bloo had grabbed your hand and soon went back to walking, the pair soon reach the library they were looking for all this time soon bloo made his way towards a book.

Y/n " bloo"

Bloo " it okay I will be fine I need to open this book and see what happens" soon bloo had opened the book and some bright light had overcome him, making you panic as you rush to him but you were pushed back by a powerful force sending you backward and hitting something.

Y/n " bloo"

Bloo " I found out all I need about my home" bloo had walked toward you making your worry wash away for now, but soon the room started shaking.

Bloo " we need to leave now"

Y/n " come on" bloo had taken your hand and started running out of the room with you as yo7 guys were racing, but yo7 noticed the book was left behind you had used a spell to grabbed the book before the library had collapsed.

???? " guys up here" soon you and bloo had looked up to see red fountain air craft and steller and bradon standing on the deck.

Bradon " come on we have to leave"

Bloo " we have to jump"

Y/n " well this not new" soon the pair had jumped landing the the deck one the ship getting caught by Brandon and steller.

Timmy " everyone hold on tight this is going to be a bumpy ride" soon everyone had found and sit and buckled themselves in as Timmy flew the ship away fast. After some time the group was safe from danger but everyone was quite and not talking.

Bloo " I lost the book now I will never know more of my planet":

Y/n " not everything is lost here I used a spell and brought it with us" you soon placed the book in bloo lap making hims smile brightly at you.

Bloo " thank you y/n"

Y/n " anytime of this help you get the answers you need I will do anything to help you and everyone else" the gang was soon dropped off at alfea right before curfew, bloo had decided to walk you back to your dorm.

Bloo " thank you y/n"

Y/n " I owe you a thanks for saving me and walking me to my dorm"

Bloo " goodnight"

Y/n " goodnight" you soon rushed into your dorm being a blushing mess as you had laid on your bed, smiling at this day had gone well for you. Bloo was bright red outside in the hallway he was so close on telling you how he feels but he couldn't find the words to tell you.