Sam x chubby farmer reader

You had moved to stardew valley after the death of your grandfather who was running the farm in town, you had spent all of your summer vacations and spring breaks there with you grandfather. That your formed close bonds with some people living there and you had become close to Sam the punk of town. When you grandfather dead you decided to take over his farm and live there, you wanted to keep you grandfather legacy going.

Y/n " all done packing and everything is here now"

???? " hey there farm girl"

Y/n " sam hey I didn't here you coming I thought you were going to be here later"

Sam " well the mayor and robin said you had arrived in town so I came to see you, Abigail and Sebastian will be here soon they are picking up your welcome gift"

Y/n " aww you guys didn't have to"

Sam " well yes we did you did become our friend and you helps us all out"

Y/n " well you three were better friends then the ones from the city"

Sam " hey do you did some help with anything else"

Y/n " yes I need help feeding the animal Lewis and marine had been keep them feed, but now that I'm here I have to make sure they are well"

Sam " the I'm your guy"

Y/n " you are something sweet" you and Sam started feeding the animals and talking the last time you saw him, was at your grandfather funeral a one week ago.

Sam " so how is your father doing"

Y/n " he doing well he was happy that I'm taking over the family farm but he still worried about me being far away from home"

Sam " well yeah but you spent most of your time here during vacations and school year"

Y/n " yeah so what about you dad have you heard word from him yet, he been away longer then I thought"

Sam " he seem to be doing well but Vincent miss him so much, he keeps on asking questions my mom and I keep on making up small lies"

Y/n " he still a kid but one day he will have to know the truth"

Sam " yeah but him and Jas are happy you are here they were wanting to ask you, to see the baby animals"

Y/n " oh yes I ran into them earlier when I arrived they were with Shane, they were asking if they can take a baby chick home"

Sam " please don't ..."

Y/n " I didn't but I allowed them to name the baby chicks"

Sam " you are something special"

Y/n " aww thank you"

Sam " I'm happy you are here"

Y/n " I'm happy to be here"

Sam "I was wondering maybe when you are here maybe we can hang out the two of us"

Y/n " sure I will love that "

Sam " cool" Sam was about to lean into a kiss but there was loud crash sound getting you and sam attention, the two of you soon looked up and saw Sebastian getting scold by Abigail.

Sam " what were you two doing"

Abigail " we we heard you two talking in here after we couldn't find you, I blame Sebastian he lost his balance"

Sebastian " no fair you want to hear more of their convention"

Abigail " lair"

Y/n " okay you two can fight this out later"

Abigail " fine now come on we have to celebrate you officially a member of this town"

Y/n " fine" all four young adults soon walked into the house laughing and talking about what the future holds for them.