Male Aisha x curvy reader

Being the daughter of noble family from andors was mot easy and mostly not easy when you were a witch, your father had become overprotective of you since witches were not well liked around the magical worlds. You were a powerful witch and used you magic for good verse evil, soon your whole life had changed when your were told about an arrange marriage for you. Your grandfather had made it a couple years ago but tried to take back his words but it was to late as now the royal family wanted to take up the offer, after finding you are a wonderful girl and would be perfect for their son prince ash. They didn't know you are a witch but they did know you did have some magic skills as your family had kept that a secret for your safety.

Y/n " I don't think he would like ivy" you were on your  room when your pixie friend was flying in your room, you were looking at the picture of prince ash you were given.

Ivy " why don't we go see him"

Y/n " I don't know where he goes anyways Ivy and he didn't seem happy about the whole marriage coming from the new"

Ivy " oh come on girl you can't allow this to happen I know you can face him or see him"

Y/n " what if he rejects me and my dad find our I'm already in big enough trouble with him"

Ivy " come on it will be fun and I found a cute outfit for you and wear and I know he attend alfea with his friends, in the Magix dimension we can go there in a snap .. it can be a vacation for you and me what do you say"

Y/n " okay let go then"

Ivy " yeah" ivy cheered about the wonderful new and soon you and here traveled to the dimension with the help of your dad  as well allowing you to use the family house there to stay for a the time being. You were now out on the town with Ivy doing some shopping and explore you were started to think you will never run into prince ash.

Y/n " I'm starting to think the only achievement of this trip will be my skills of shopping and dad won't be happy, when he see the bill well he did say I can do some shopping and it not that bad" you had send the shopping bag back to the house while you enjoyed the sunny day on the beach.

Y/n " this palace is wonderful I wish father had brought me here before"

???? " ivy is that you" soon ivy had heard around to see some pixie coming flying towards her and she looked so happy, to see them she soon went flying towards them.

Ivy " hey everyone"

Lockett " we saw you flying over here and came to see if it really you"

Ivy " oh girls I'm so happy to see you I'm actually here with the girl I been telling your about y/n"

Y/n " hello there"

Chatta " wow you are so beautiful"

Y/n " thank you so much"

???? " where did the pixie go I saw them race off we lost them again"

Chatta " there our friends we are over here" you soon saw some boys from alfea and red fountain walking toward, you and the pixie.

Lockett " boys we will like you all to meet our friend and fellow pixie, Ivy and her bonded friend y/n"

??? " oh hello"

Y/n " hey there it seems like my pixie Ivy knows you all pixies from her time at pixie village"

Nabu " umm excuse me I have a question are you from the planet Andors"

Y/n " yes I'm I have come here for some vacation and break from my studies"

Ash " wow I and nabu here are some andors as well"

Y/n " that amazing"

Nabu " my friend here is ash or Prince ash to everyone else"'

Y/n " one hello your majesty"

Ash " you don't have to call me that"

Bloo " you most be wonderful to have a pixie by your side"

Ivy " y/n here is very powerful and special as well"

Riven " so what are you a fairy or a mermaid"

Max " riven leave her alone she doesn't have to tell us"

Riven " sorry"

Y/n " it okay"

Nabu " will you love to join our group today we need one more member, to play a game of volleyball"

Y/n " sure I will love to join" during the day you spent with the group. Soon ash and Nabu but soon enough Nabu had sneaked away swing you, and ash becoming very close and friendly.

Ash " hey maybe I'm back home I will look you up, and we can meet up or maybe I can all you"

Y/n " sure here my number" you gave ash your number making him smile.

Y/n " well I have to get going by for now ash"

Ash " bye" you soon took off towards a car getting inside and soon taking off, Ash had turned back to his friends who were smiling at him.

Nabu " I like her she very nice"

Ash " I like her as well and I think she might be the on I'm arranged to marry at home"

Stellar " no way you already meet your future wife" The guys had cheered up their friend ash as he ewe coming to terms with meet you his fiancé and future wife.