Shishigumi x curvy lioness reader

When you were a very young lioness you had become the personal chef of the shishigumi a yazkua gang, filled with male lions. You didn't love the taste of meat and hated working here but you are stuck here, but of your coward father skipping town after collecting high debt with the gang and leaving you behind. You soon had become their cook to save you life, and make a income for you but you hated the chief and how he treat innocent animals.

Y/n " hello I'm here"

Dolph " oh hey y/n you are back there have been some changes when it comes to your cooking"

Y/n " oh great I'm fried and now the chief going to kill me"

Dolph  " no come with me silly"

Y/n " umm sure"you and followed Dolph to the chief office but you soon smelt blood you soon turned around and looked at Dolph.

Dolph " yeah we will tell you everything that happened soon"

Dolph " sirs I brought the cook we were talking about she a very nice girl"

Y/n " hello ... wait you two look so young to be here wish don't tell me you guys kidnapped children" you soon were looking at the male lions who were scared of you now.

Ibuki " before you hit one of you and cruse us please let us explain"

Jinma " see we kidnapped this young bunny girl for the boss" jinma was soon slapped by you hard.

Jinma " oww"

Ibuki " we were trying to return the girl to safely when her friends showed up coming to save her, they killed the old boss making them the news heads"

Legoshi " we have heard you have been giving some of them a healthy non-meat diet"

Y/n " yes"

Louis " so you hate eating meat but you are lioness why"

Y/n " I just hated the idea of killing someone that was special to another person"

Ibuki " please sir she a good young lady her family had left her to die her and she only made it by cooking the meal for th sicko"

Legoshi " I say she stayed she innocent what do you say love"

Louis " I like she and she is a good person by the way she stands so she can stay, and she keeps them in line which I love"

Agata " yeah y/n get to stay"

Free " I rather have her here then some other stupid chef" you were soon dismissed from the meeting when you were told the chief was dead you were happy about the whole thing, yes the lion was cruel towards you and you hated his guts. You were wondering deep down what was this red deer and grey wolf going to do when it came to the shishigumi.

Agata " hey y/n I came to help your prepare for breakfast"

Y/n " fine but please don't cause a mess like last time"

Agata " I will be good I promise you"

Y/n " sure" there were rumors going around that you and Agata were more then friends, and some of the guys were asking Agata what was really going on between the two of you really. Either one of you will tell what was really going on because it was your guys secret.