Big hero six boys x chubby reader

You are attending San Francisco tokyo university with all your best friends, and your newest friend hiro you have been assigned as hiro mentor to keep an eye on him. Hiro and baymax were making a name for themselves around the campus which had become something great.

Y/n " hey guys have you seen hiro and baymax"

Lime " oh hey y/n no we haven't seen them"

Go " yeah we haven't see them"

Tadashi " hey y/n have you see my brother"

Y/n " oh funny thing I was asking the same question where your brother and baymax were, a few seconds ago"

Tadashi " oh have you ran into their fan club because those girls seem serious"

Lime " aww hiro has some fan girls that so cute"

Y/n " it seems like your brother is enjoying the attention of his fan girls"

Tadashi " yeah but I'm starting to think it tasking him away from me and our aunt"

Y/n " didn't you have a group of fan girls and still have them because they love your cool burn scars after, becoming a hero and saving lives"

Go " oh she got you there"

Y/n " oh you are not off the hook to go act he all bad when he very soft"

Lime " okay you win"

Y/n " oh like you are so sweet it will break my heart when you get a girlfriend" you hug lime and he soon hugged your back, he soon kissed your forehead making you smile.

Lime " when you get a boyfriend that will be mean we will lose our number fan girl"

Y/n " oh come on boys I will still be there for you"

Tadashi " so are we still planning the surprise party for hiro"

Y/n " yes baymax and the others are going to keep hiro busy while we get the party ready, we have a good time frame that will keep hiro busy for a while"

Go " okay now I have a feeling we might want to go find our dear hiro before is over runed by fan girls and we, never see him again"

Y/n " come on let go get our boy" you and the guys soon walked out of the lab and soon found hiro as he was hanging out with some girls. He soon saw your guys and walked over to you and the guys with baymax coming along, all of you guys were talking and laughing.

Hiro " thank you for coming for me guys I didn't want to me mean by leaving all the sudden"

Y/n " it okay kiddo"

Baymax " come on y/n there something I new I want to show you"

Y/n " sure baymax" you and baymax soom walked away together and while hiro turn to the older boys, and gave them a smile.

Hiro " so when are you boys going to tell her you have a crush on her"

Tadashi " oh hush hiro"

Hiro " you know I will tell her ... hey y/n there is something I have to tell you"

Y/n " yes hiro"

Lime " aww hiro is so funny come on buddy remember we said we will have some guys time" the guys soon ran off with hiro while you were left alone with, baymax the two of you were trying to find out what is happening.

Baymax " human are very weird"

Y/n " yes we are"