Eilot x chubby reader

You hand spent all your life in stardrew valley being raised by your grandfather and having a great life in the small town. Living on the valley was amazing and there was always something new for you to do, while growing up here with your grandfather and residents who soon become your friends here over the years. You had become close to one guy named Eliot soon forming tight relationships as well. After the death of your grandfather you had soon had taken over the farm knowing know to maintain the farm and wanting to keep the family farm and legacy going on after the death of your grandfather. You did a good job while keeping the farm up with the help of everyone you cared one.

Y/n " good morning Eliot" you had arrived at eilot home that morning as he had invited you over to breakfast, and you said yes as you always love having breakfast with him and talking about anything.

Eliot " welcome y/n come inside and have a sit breakfast is almost done"

Y/n " sure I brought over some tea and fruit from the farm I thought you could use it"

Eliot " thank you y/m I always love it when you bring me over tea and fruit from your farm it always perfect" you smile towards Eliot soon taking a seat and placing the fruit in a bowl and the jar of tea bags on the table. Soon Eliot had gotten done making dinner and soon placed the plates of breakfasts food on the table.

Y/n " so how the new book coming along everyone been talking about your last book, it seems like you gain a fan base here"

Eliot " it going well but I think I might lead to another book, it might become a whole series"

Y/n " that amazing Eliot you have come a long au from writing those short stories and poems along with the new letter as well"

Eliot " thank you I will still do the new letter but I started having more people help me like sally, Alex, and Sam along with a few others"

Y/n " that amazing I always love the new letter"

Eliot " so what are you and that farm"

Y/n " it going well and I have start making wine and ale as well it going amazing, the mayor telling me it selling well"

Eliot " I'm happy for you y/n" once you and Elliot had gotten done eating breakfast the two of you are on the beach together, the two of you having a good time together the two of are sitting on the dock while your guys legs are in the water.

Y/n " do you think you will be living your whole life here in the valley or will you be moving away and traveling the world"

Eliot " I think I will be staying here as I have made my life here and I don't think I can find any happiness away from here"

Y/n " that good to know"

Eliot " what about you will you ever leave and sell the farm"

Y/n " no I won't be leaving I think I will be staying her forever maybe one day getting married and starting a family"

Eliot " oh"

Y/n " what about you finally going to stop living they bachelor life and get married to someone here or someone new"

Eliot " I think I might of found the perfect women I wish to marry"

Y/n " oh it seem like our resident writer will finally be with the women of his dream"

Eliot " what about you"

Y/n " I think I might found someone as well who will be perfect for me and I hope I'm perfect for him as well" you and Elliot had smiles at each other and didn't say anything else, as he had grabbed your hand and made you smile.

Eliot " here let make a promise is either of us is married or dating anyone next year, we will give each other a chance"

Y/n " huh"

Elliot " we will date each other and se where it goes, so what do you say my friend"

Y/n " I will love that"

Eliot " Good" what either one of your knew was that the promise, that was made between the two of your will come true as sometime later. You two will start dating and it will soon lead to wedding as well.