Anakin x curvy reader

In a galaxy far away live a young female who went by the name y/n fett yes her last name was fett, she was Jango fett daughter while she was clone but she was born female. Jango fett raised her as his own daughter giving her a somewhat normal life, while living in this big galaxy. Soon her life would take a whole turn that was unlike your father and many brothers , as you entered the senate soon become friends with a female senator name padme who soon introduced you to her adopted brother anakin. Soon you had started a relationship with the handsome Jedi master.

Y/n " another day living in the republic" you soon got out of bed and started getting ready for the day.

???? " umm don't leave the bed stay with me" you soon looked back and saw anakin was still in bed, he was mostly gone by now.

Y/n " wow you are still here you are mainly coke by now, heading off to who knows where"

Anakin " well I have some days before I'm need outside of the republic and no Jedi council is calling me"

Y/n " aww ani" you soon kissed anakin on the lips making him laugh, and kiss you back.

Anakin " I'm guessing that a no"

Y/n " well I'm not that busy but you can still tag along with you wish as bodyguard or Jedi advice"

Anakin " I will love that"

Y/n " good now get dress and ready for the day"

Anakin " as you wish my lady" you soon smiled as you got up from the bed and soon started, getting ready for the day. Anakin was already for the day it didn't surprise you that much. Soon the two of you had left your home and soon went to run the errands that need to be done.

Anakin " so why are you doing this what are you planning next"

Y/n " a second chance of life for my brother anakin even when they fight there time when they can no longer be soliders, so I spoke with them and my father about coming up with a way to give those can't no longer fit the Republic perfect image of clone trooper"

Ankain " oh"

Y/n " we have family friends that will offer them shelter if they take it and give them a new life this can happen now or even this war ever ends, I and few had been lucky to be given a life outside of the republic but we have to think about the ones that are not lucky"

Anakin " you bring honor to you brothers and father"

Y/n " thank you" Anakin knew how much you care about your family and he would do anything to make you happy and he will help you as well .

Anakin " so speaking about families when are we going to tell everyone we are dating"

Y/n " oh yes we have to tell them at same time"

Anakin " well as much I love sneaking around to see you I can't no we can't  keep up sooner or later we have to tell everyone"

Y/n " well my brothers and dad have been asking me if I'm dating anyone and I said I was dating someone bur didn't give them a name"

Anakin " well that get them off our case for now but we have to tell them soon maybe we can padme and stared from there she will be more happy about it"

Y/n " fine we can tell our families but we need to make sure to tell them when the time is right"

Anakin " whatever you say my lady" anakin soon kissed your hand making you laugh as the two of you soon went back to walking. The two of you were trying to come up with ways to tell your families about the news about your guys dating, hoping they will welcome the news.

Later that day

Padme " hello y/n thank you for ask me over"

Y/n " thank you for coming Padme"

Anakin " hey sister"

Padme " oh anakin you are here as well I'm happy to see you are doing well and I was about to invited you two I've for dinner"

Anakin " thank you sister I and y/n have something we wish to tell you"

Padme " what the matter is everything okay"

Anakin " yes everything is fine we'll for sometime me and y/n have been dating in secret"

Padme " so that why you both been acting so happy lately and acting like you were in love, I thought you were dating someone random I didn't think it will be my baby brother"

Y/n " so are you fine with me dating your brother"

Padme " yes if it makes you both happy I will help support this relationship"

Y/n " thank you Padme"

Padme " so how are you going to tell her brothers and father"

Anakin " we will tell them next I just hope they will accept it" padme had hugged you guys in happiness now and was very supportive of the relationship as well, she will also make sure no one else found out about this relationship as well.

Days later

Rex " hey sis why did you call us over"

Jango " yes is everything fine"

Y/n " hello my brothers and father I hav called you here as I will love you to meet my boyfriend" all your brother and father had become very quite after they heard speak those words.

Fives " who the luck man"

Echo " yes we will love to meet him"

Anakin " hey everyone" Anakin had shown himself to everyone and it seem like they all got it straightaway.

Rex " wait you are dating our commander and Jedi knight"

Y/n " yes"

Kix " wow I never thought I will see this happen"

Jango " so you are dating my daughter"

Anakin " yes I'm sir I will do anything for her and I will treat her right"

Jango " them welcome to the family som but if you mess up I don't care of you are hero oof republic I will hunt you down"

Anakin " thank you sir I will make sure to never break her heart"

Rex " well I'm happy for you baby sister and you to as well Anakin"

Y/n " thank you" it seems like you and Anakin had nothing to worry about as it seems like your guys family was accepting of the relationship and are very supportive of the relationship as well so there was nothing to worry about anymore. You and Anakin are very happy that there were a few more people that knew of this relationship and will help make sure the relationship stays and no one will come to destroy this relationship.