Stiker x chubby imp reader

You are a female imp born in hell you had moved to the city to make a life for yourself you had ran into your best friends moxie and millie, they knew you are new to town and looking for a job. They said their boss was looking for more workers and they knew you are a good fighter and very skilled for started working IMP. Today job was heading back home to the wrath ring for the harvest moon festival, you were happy to be home, but you didn't have family you were orphan and didn't have any family to go back to.

Millie " hey dad who the new ranch hand"

Joe " oh that is striker our new ranch hand he was looking for work, and I can say he is good and has skill hey stinker come over here and meet our guest"

Stinker " hey there you most be the bosses daughter Mildred and how most you be beautiful lady"

Millie " oh this is y/n my best friend and coworker who also newly single ... hey dad why don't you show me your new weapon and striker and y/n can talk"

Joe " sure have fun you two dinner will be ready in two hours"

Y/n " wait millie no"

Millie " bye have fun"

Striker " well she get to the point quickly"

Y/n " yeah"

Striker " the bosses and their kids speak highly of you it seems like you are another child to them"

Y/n " yeah growing up alone I become very closer to Millie family what about you ranch hand"

Striker " I been working here and there trying to earn a good income and land a job here, this town seems it be better then the rest"

Y/n " you seem very interesting"

Striker " now I know you come here for visit I think I have more reasons to stay here, if I get to see your Beautiful face

Y/n " may you are a sweet talker striker but if you make one wrong move I will have to dead" during your guys visit at the warth ring you had become very close to striker, and he seemed to take a major likening to you as well.Millie had given him your phone number and your address just in case he was in town, and wanted to come see his special lady.

Moxie " I'm saying we only get strinker to work with us because you are dating him"

Y/n " oh hush moxie and he dose it when he needs some money"

Moxie " sure he dose"

Striker " hey there lovely lady ready for our date"

Y/n " sure let's go bye moxie"

Moxie " bye see you tomorrow"

Y/n "well hello there cowboys I missed you so much I'm happy you are here now"

Striker " I have missed you as well"