Viking x chubby witch reader

You had some talent of being able to tell part of the future which made you a witch, in your Viking village which had brought high honor to your family. You had lived all your life learning of all the customs that you had to do when you finally had taken over, your family was no longer alive and you were give into the care of you mentor a older woman whi become like a mother to you.

Astrid " you are finally coming to age of marriage by dear child"

Y/n " I don't think anyone ..."

Astrid " you have a wonderful talent many man would fight for your hand in marriage, to keep your bloodline and their going on for years to come"

Y/n " yes my lady"

???? " lady Astrid is y/n home"

Astrid " oh young Victor it good to see you yes she is home and has no task tray she free all day" Astrid had pushed your towards Victor, the two do you just smiled.

Victor " I was won if you will come horse back riding with me I need some spiritual advice"

Y/n " sure I will love to come" you had been given a horse and you soon rode from the village with Victor, the two of had been gossips around the village with Victor being the next heir of the village and you the newly discovered witch. The two of you had a very close relationship and many thoughts you two were secretly dating.

Victor " my father has been asking me if I have been courting you"

Y/n " Astrid has been asking me the same thing as well we have become the village gossips"

Victor " the men keep on asking when I'm going to ask for your hand in marriage"

Y/n " well when are you I have been waiting long enough Victor or should I fall for another man"

Victor " then I will fight him for your hand in marriage and win"

Y/n " don't be so chocking my dear what if it a tie like with Heath"

Victor " then we both be your husbands I don't mind share what I love that most"

Y/n " haha very funny" Victor had helped your off your horse as you two started walking around flirting with each other, and playful fighting.

Victor " there no other men in this village that know you have become close to me and would face the rage of Astrid and my father"

Y/n " yeah I think together they have chased away any rivals for our love"

Victor " hey they have made it easier for us to be together"

Y/n " oh do you say maybe if you love me you would tell me and ask me to become your wife"

Victor " maybe I will and maybe I won't only the gods know the truth" you and Victor are now sitting under and tree together,and enjoying each other company.

Y/n " very funny Victor"

Victor" hush now let enjoy our time together before something comes and ruin our times"

Y/n " fine"