Striker x chubby wife reader

Growing up your whole imp life in hell has been very interesting, you minus all the daily chaos and the yearly visits from heaven. When you become becomes an adult you joined imp looking for you, and you didn't come alone you dragged along your husband striker. The imp gang had welcome you guys right away after seeing striker stills of fighting and his talent with weapon. Then there was you their second assistant who deals with the appointment and clients with Lonna.

Y/n " ummm" you she risen up from bed know it was another day at work and living here in imp city.

Y/n " hey handsome we have to get ready for work"

Striker " come on a baby doll give me couple more minters or an hour"

Y/n " fine let me go make some breakfast and I will call you when it ready, that will pay you more time"

Striker " thank you sugar" you soon got out of bed and left the bedroom, soon entered the kitchen and started making breakfast.

??? " you are making my favorite meal" you soon felt striker standing behind you, and wrap his arms with you waist.

Y/n " can't start a day without a good breakfast my husband" striker soon kissed your right check making you blush you soon placed the cooked breakfast onto two plates and soon sat down at dinner table with striker.

Striker " so are you ready for another day of work my love"

Y/n " ready as I will ever be what about you"

Striker " let hope some of these jobs pay well I enjoy watching these sinners true to get revenge again those who has wrong them it makes us rich"

Y/n " I still remember when you hated this job and called it a waste of time"

Striker " well it pays well and it has gotten us this nice place so I'm going to love it"

Y/n " see I know tasking this job will be good for us as we have been able to start a new life here"

Stinker " well whatever you what sugar I'm here for you now come on tell lets ready for work we don't need to be late" you and striker soom got ready for the day and soon, once you both your ready you two soon waited the carpool and got inside the imp van.

Millie " good morning love birds how are you doing this morning"

Y/n " hey Millie we are doing good as always"

Striker " hoping for a good pay day"

Moxie " we are all hoping for a good pay day"

Blizo " well you don't have to worry we will be making food crash this week I know it"

Loona " let hope"

Y/n " loona bow was the hell hound party's"

Lonna " well you are right y/n I had to give to a chance and I had a good time I made some new friends, and made new memories as well"

Y/n " aww I'm so happy to for you lonna" the gang had arrived at their work place, and soon got out of their van and walked into the building.

Striker " the my wife always encourage others to try our new things" striker had his left arm wrapped around you as he pulled you close for him.

Blitzo " I'm surprised that the two of you are married see you both have different personalities"

Striker " well I saw her the harvest moon festival, and right away a she got my attention an since then I have been I love with her"

Y/n " you are such a sweet talker" soon everyone had walked into the office, started a peeling day you and Lonna spend the day working out n the office while the others went out doing work.

Y/n " they are supposed to be back in 3..2..1" soon a portal had opened and in came running all four members of the team.

Y/n " what happened to you all"

Striker" same old stunt is hunting down these sinners and cause a bit of trouble"

Y/n " I can see that my dear husband" you son saw striker was covered in dirty and mud making you smile at him, you soon walked to closes and pulled out some clothes all four imps.

Y/n " get cleaned off all four of you and change I don't need any of your trackings all this dirty and mud on these carpets"

Blitzo " oh come on it not that bad .." blitz was bout off when he saw you looking at him he son did what he was told by everyone else, it seems like you were the boss at the moment.

Striker " hey little lady where you going with my hat"

Y/n " it needs to be cleaned honey"

Striker " nope it good I will clean it myself I can't have my wife doing everything for me" striker soon shakes his hat over the trash pin getting rid of all the dust and dirty.

Striker " see it was not that bad after all" striker soon kissed your lips making you laugh and smile at him, what were you ever going to do about soon the rest of the day went well for everyone. It was a good pay day as well from the client which made everyone happy even lead to a nice date night with you husband, which you were very happy about as well.