Varm x chubby reader (request)

You are waiting in the fair of town for your sister Daphne and her friends they were going to come see you today. One their trip of taking time off from mysteries, you had invited them to come see you during the towns vampire fair. You had moved to this town a years ago for school, and rarely saw you sister in person due to her always traveling and your work as well.

???? " y/n" you soon turned around saw daphne she soon ran to you and hugged you, making you hug her back.

Daphne " wow you have become even more beautiful then the last time I saw you in person"

Y/n " aww Daphne I have missed you so much I'm happy you and your friends are here"

Velma " hey y/n you are looking well"

Y/n " hey Velma it good to see you where are the boys"

Velma " they were right behind me"

Scooby " y/n"

Y/n " hello Scooby how are you doing boy" you started patting Scooby on the head making the dog laugh.

Shaggy " hey y/n"

Y/n " hey shaggy"

Freddy " hey y/n this town seem cool they have all these traps for getting a vampire"

Y/n " well this is the vampire festival in honor of vampire that use to rule the area"

Daphne " wow sis this town seems like vampire crazy everyone dressed up"

Y/n " yeah being here it not that bad I made some new friends and work in museum that honors vampires"

Freddy " wow you have changed some the little shy girl we once knew"

Y/n " thank you guys"

???? " hey y/n"

Y/n " oh varm good morning I thought you will be in the theater by now for the show"

Varm " no I came to see my number one girl"

Daphne " so little sis who is your friend over here"

Y/n " oh varm I will like you to meet my sister and our friends Fredy, shaggy, and Velma, Scooby-Doo the mysterious gang"

Varm " oh yes y/n has been telling me so much about you guys nice to finally meet you all"

Daphne " who are you to my dear sister"

Varm " we are friends we had meet in mythology creatures and theatre arts class here, and become close buddies"

Daphne " hey sis why haven't you ever mentioned this guy to me o feel hurt"

Y/n " I have tried but every time I did the line will get cut"

Freddy " oh yes the mystery machine has bad cell reputation at times sorry"

Varm " well if you most know miss Blake you sister is my best friend and she has made my life here wonderful"

Daphne " aww that sweet but I'm keeping an eye on your buddy boy and your vampire style" varm smiled at you he was happy that Daphne and the gang were going easy on him. The gang had attended the show with you that varm and his friends were hosting. Everyone could tell there was something between you and varm soon Daphne started to warm up towads varm slowly.

Later that night

Y/n " so if i say I'm might be dating varm what will you say"

Daphne " I would say go for it he seems like a great guy minus the whole vampire Appel he has, but I like him"

Y/n " thank you Daphne you are the best" you soon hugged you sister and she hugged you back, she was happy that you were happy.

Daphne " oh yes but if he messes up the whole Blake family we'll be after him"

Y/n " I know" the gang had stayed for a few more days until they soon left you were saying goodbye to them as they left.

Daphne " take care and I will update on our travels"

Y/n " sure sis have funny everyone take care" the gang soon left and varm had grabbed your hand, you soon looked at him and smiled.

Varm " so we are official now"

Y/n " yes we are now"

Varm " good my dear vampire bride" varm soon kissed you on the lips and you kissed him back, the two of you seemed to have a special kind of relationship. That seemed to be going on for many years and when you were with varm it felt like you knew her for longer then you have now.