Male marreitte x curvy reader

It was another day in Paris and the day was starting off good for the people of Paris, you had finally arrived at your school. You were waiting outside the school for your friends and classmates to show up everyone was talking about, the lastly akkuma victim being said my lord beetle and Cat noir. Like the rest of your school everyone was a fan of the hero's as they kept on saving the day again and again. You were patiently waiting when you saw a old man walking by with his wood cane, you had smiled and waved at home but out of nowhere his had fallen.

Y/n " Sir are you okay" you soon helped the man onto his feet and pick up the cane for him, handing him back the cane.

Wang fu " I'm okay young lady"

Y/n " are you sure sir I can call for help for you or taxi"

Wang fu " no I'm fine thank you so much young lady you are so kind" the man smiled at you making you feel better, you had a feeling you had seem this man before but you couldn't remember.

Y/n " anytime sir ...but are your sure everything is fine I have taxi money ...where did he go " you had looked threw your bag trying to find some money, but when you looked up the old man was gone. you soon had taken a few steps when your foot hit something, you soon looked down to see small wooden box that was black and red.

Y/n " umm this is unusual" you had soon placed the mysterious box into your bag hoping you can find out what it was later.

???? " morning y/n"

Y/n " morning Marin" you soon saw Marin walking over to you with a smile on nis face you did have a crush on him, as he was one of your closest friends.

Marin " is everything okay"

Y/n " you won't believe what had happened here there was this old man he had fallen I had helped him, then when I was looking away he disappeared" marin had looked at you weird that had gotten your attention but he soon shake it off but almost falling.

Y/n " don't worry I got you" you had grabbed Marin hand helping him back up making the pair of you laugh at the whole situation.

Y/n " come on lets get you inside"

Alyo " hey you two" you soon looked and saw alyo standing there, you soon smiled and waved at him.

Alyo " so Marin don't tell me your always being clumsy so early in the morning"

Marin" hey I'm not doing anything bad I was not watching where I was standing, and y/n came to save me"

Y/n " don't tell me those are your dad wonderful biscuits" you soon noticed the the pink bakery box with some small jar of jam or butter.

Marin " well I help make them for my class project today and I brought them, for the whole class"

Alyo " oh did you"

Marin " yes I did we should be heading to class or we will be late" soon Marin took off you and Alyo soon followed after him. You across from marina and Alyo, when you were not looking Marin was getting looks from Alyo, adrien, and nino as single to you.

Later that day

Marin " wait y/n there something I need to give you at the bakery"

Y/n " oh sure I can come by"

Marin " cool"you and Marin went to the bakery you were waiting outside as he ran inside quickly, soon grabbing something and coming back out.

Marin " here a small gift to say thank you for helping me out yesterday I owe you"

Y/n " aww it beautiful" it was a small purse made by Marin himself.

Marin " well I'm happy you love it" Marin smile seemed to grow after you had accepted his gift he made for you, but you didn't notice that.

Y/n " thank you so much we'll I have to get going, thank you again Marin"

Marin " anytime"you soon walked away holding the gift and bight smile on your face when you got home you placed your stuff onto your bed, you soon grabbed the box you had found today looking at it. You soon open the box to see a small hair pin that looked like it would be a corm and had a bee symbol on the it.

Y/n " wow this is beautiful"

Marin bedroom

Marin " she love the gift"

Also " see boy I told you there was nothing to worry about she going to love anything you make"

Adrien " here you thought she was going to regret the gift"

Nino " see bro you had nothing to be worried about"

Marin " I just hope I didn't make a fool of myself in front of her"

Alyo " no you didn't it okay"

Marin" yeah now come on we can discuss hawkmoth we need a plan to get rid of him and his evil ways"