Good valtor x cuvry wife (2)

It was the next day and school was back in session, you had gotten you class ready for the day. Waiting for your students in Alfea greenhouse, soon enough the girls had come into the room. It seemed like they were all happy about class today.

Stella " professor we have a question"

Y/n " yes Stella ask away"

Stella " well we saw you in town the other day with a man with long hair, who may he be as you guys were acting like a couple"

Y/n " well he is my husband"

Girl " no way he your husband"

Girl 2 " I didn't know she was married"

Y/n " well yes my students I'm married to my man I was dating when I was a student here"

Teca " so you two are childhood sweethearts"

Y/n " yes and we both our job opportunities here on magix as most of you most know, he is teaching at red fountain and I'm teaching here"

Musa " don't to be rude miss but he look like a warlock"

Y/n " because he is a warlock Musa he comes from a powerful line of good and bad warlocks, I'm also a witch and fairy"

Stella " wow"

Y/n " if you have more questions please come ask me after class as we need to get started with our lesson" the girls had held back their questions as you moved on with the rest of the class day. It was good that the girls now knew more of your life and it had helped you become closer to them as well.

After class

Bloom " excuse me ms y/n I have some questions"

Y/n " yes bloom"

Bloom " I have heard from my father that your husband had helped saved him during that dark ages of dimonio"

Y/n " well yes that is true"

Bloom " well I have a question that me and my sister Daphne have been looking for a answer for, do you know or does valtor know what happened to the scrolls that the ancestral witches had taken from the castle during their raid"

Y/n '" it seems like you are also asking about something else those this have to doing with the other half of dragon flame fire"

Bloom " yes how did you know"

Y/n " by the tone of your voice you see bloom the rest of the flame of the dragon had broken off, way before the three witches had come and was bestowed onto my husband"

Bloom " wait so valtor has the other half of dragon flame"

Y/n " yes and he might help you and your friend with your magic, the class will be combined with red fountain in the next class"

Bloom " thank you ma'am"

Y/n " if you and the class wish to know know lore about the ancestral witches my husband will answer all your questions"

Bloom " I think that will be very helpful"

Y/n " then I will speak with him and see what he can do bloom but you most know, the ancestral had done some stuff that it hard to get back so easily"

Bloom " I understand miss and I will expect any answers I get"

Y/n " thank you bloom"

Stella " hey bloom are you coming"

Y/n " oh yes I'm coming goodbye miss" bloom soon walked away leaving you alone in the classroom as you were thinking about bloom questions. You know that your husband didn't have the best relationship with the ancestral witches due to past actions on everyone lives and your life as well. Later that night you had brought up the question towards valtor and he seemed to take it well enough, but you could still tell there something the matter with him. Valtor had been comfort by you and it made him feel better as you two go prepared for what will unfolded.