Quiche x chubby reader

When you found out your best friend Zoe was about to the mew mew team at showed up in Tokyo saving lives, you were soon shocked up sook understood everything. You soon become a helper for the team and make sure their secrets were not exposed to the public. You soon won the attention of quiche who was the guy Zoe and her team were fighting, Qui he soon started following you around like a puppy. The team didn't like the idea but it made quiche and his team step down and soon join their side.

Quiche " good morning y/n"

Y/n " aww quiche what are you doing here so early"

Quiche " aww I wanted to come see my number one girl"

Y/n " no you were hoping I will give you some free food and drink"

Quiche " maybe and hey Zoe told me you were going to be alone for while so I should keep, you company just in case there any attacks",

Y/n " sure have a sit" quiche soon had a sit in one of the chair he had come up with a human form so he won't, draw any major attention because of his ears.

Y/n " so how long are you and your friends planning to stay here on earth"

Quiche " a good amount of time we seem to be getting use to living here, and made our lives here"

Y/n " that wonderful"

Quiche " hey maybe when you are done cleaning up we can go to that aquarium we went to last time"

Y/n " Sure" you had gotten done cleaning and soon left for the aquarium but this peaceful event was about to get ruin bug time, because soon the outing was ruined when this creature of dark magic had shown up out of nowhere.

Quiche " well it seems like our date is over can you get a hold of the team"

Y/n " I'm trying to but it seems like it not getting a connection"

Quiche " well then it up to me and your my dear"

Y/n " I'm right behind you" you did have small magic powers but they were not fully active yet, once quiche transformer he soon had everything covered but you soon felt like you have to do something. You soon ran out of hiding and pushed quiche out of the way and saved him but you were injured.

Quiche " y/n no please no that it I'm going to end this battle right now" quiche soon killed the monster and brought your back to the cafe where the team was waiting, they were about to help out but it was to late. Lucky for everyone your injuries you not that bad, you just had to make sure everything was okay.

Hours later

Y/n " hey there how was everything did anyone else get hurt"

Quiche " no everything is fine my love"

Y/n " did you just call me your love or I'm hearing things"

Quiche " yes I called you my love because you are special to me and I love you"

Y/n " I'm love hearing that bur maybe we can have redo of our fail date"

Quiche " yes we can"