Vortex x chubby imp reader

Your life was hell was completely true because you were being raised in hell all your life of being a imp, seeing the former mortal falling into hell was a daily thing. Most of your social circle was filled with bellhouuds and other imps, and some higher level demons. One of your best friends was a bell hound named vortex you had meet him when, you were younger and the two of you become friends quickly.

Vortex " hey y/n"

Y/n " hey tex what going on"

Vortex " nothing much got off from work and came to see my favorite imp"

Y/n " I'm the only imp you know that treats you right"

Vortex " well you got the point there hey loona said she was here earlier and you were frighting with the jerk of an ex"

Y/n " there loona looking out for those she care about yes my ex was here but she scared him away, he was mad at I didn't pay the rent of our old share apartment"

Vortex " I can mess him up for you teach him some lesson"

Y/n " I will think about that okay"

Vortex " why don't you move in with me after my ex left me for the overlord I been alone and I have extra bedroom, and i love you hell fire alarms chili"

Y/n "sure if you keep on inviting me to your amazing hell hound party"

Vortex " sure love"

Y/n " you are the best"

Vortex " good now come on loona has these tickets to this amazing concert and we want to show you a great time"

Y/n "sure I'm done with work anyways"

Vortex " what about your delivery's"

Y/n " hon we live in hell we never get on package on time, it not like we are in heaven right"

Vortex " you are right now come on we are making your forget you ex for good"

Y/n " hell yeah"

Vortex " then hurry up silly" you had ran and got your jacket and soon left work with vortex having a fun time at the contest, loona didn't show up and said the two of you should have a great time together. It seemed like everything was set up by loona and some other friends.