Todoroki /endover x chubby reader

Your are the sidekick of endover and when his son had joined the agency you soon become his partner, it seem like endover was trying to make a match for his sons like he had done for all his other kids. You saw the dark nature of endover and feared him as well, you and todorki are both adults and trying to make a life outside of your families and agency.

Todoroki " my father is wondering if we have set a date for the wedding yet"

Y/n " well tell missteps flame head we will set the date when it perfect for us"

Todoroki " hey if makes you feel better my siblings haven't gotten married yet, and he has started bothering them as well"

Y/n " the only thing that has come out of this whole things is having a relationship with you and your family"

Todoroki " you know I thought he would get over this idea of having an powerful family hut his hasn't"

Y/n " once he found out my power were element basis he wanted to make sure someone gave you powerful kids"

Todoroki " my father has always been a control freak and he wiling always be but if we do have, kids they will only meet my siblings and mother no one else"

Y/n " I love the sound of that but now we have to head to work"

Todoroki " coming" you and todoroki had switched agency and joined the one deku had made because it is a better working place and everyone there are your guys friends.

Endover " hello shota and y/n it good to see you kids"

Y/n " endover it a surprise to see you here"

Todoroki " father why are you here"

Endover " oh come on I can't come see my son and future daughter in law"

Y/n " maybe no"

Endover " oh come on I came to see if you or your siblings are finally going to get married or stay dating forever"

Y/n " oh come on endover we been over this again and again leave us alone about when we are getting married"

Endover " i just want the best for you my son"

Y/n " ....."

Todoroki " if you wanted the best you would of worked on being a better father and husband"

Deku " hello endover do we have a problem here"

Endover " no we don't I'm leave I can't stand being here with the new hero's"

Todoroki " bye dad" soon endover had left leaving you and todoroki alone for while but he was still playing the same game over and over.