Male bell x chubby guston sister reader

You are the baby sister of guston you were more shy then your brother even due he could be embarrassing at times, you still love him and he always looked out for you. There were only a few people in the village that he trusts you to be around and that was Bradon, Bradon father, and the male librarian and his hunch man as well.

Bradon " morning y/n"

Y/n " oh good morning Bradon"

Bradon " hey I was heading to the library do you want to come with me"

Y/n " yes I will love too"

Bradon " that wonderful and hey the triplets sister are looking for your brother again, I ran into them when they were asking about him"

Y/n " oh yes guston  went hunting with some of the rookie hunters .... He won't be back until dark"

Bradon " okay" you and Bradon were walking to the library together you guys were talking about the lastly book you guys have read, the both of you were major bookworms and it was something you guys bonded over with and hangout out together.

Bradon " so you been getting that book lot why don't you buy the librarian will allow you to have it"

Y/n " no I don't want to buy it because someone else might love it and I don't want to steal it away"

Bradon " you always have a kind-heart y/n"

Y/n " umm thank you Bradon" both of you and brand were now blushing bright red and soon crashed the topic quickly.

Bradon " you know you are one of the few girls here that I love having a full conversation with"

Y/n " verse the other girls who keep chasing you around the handsome Bradon or good morning Bradon" Bradon soon smiled at you and soon grabbed your hand as you guys walks into the library,

Librarian " hello y/n and Bradon it wonderful to see my two favorite visitors"

Y/n " good morning sir I came to return the book I had gotten three weeks ago and o brought some old childhood, nooks to add to your library"

Librarian " you are a true angel by dear"

Y/n " it nothing sir"

Bradon " we will do anything to keep this library going sir"

Librarian " hey maybe one day when I retire you two can take over the library and keep it going" you and Bradon soon smiled and soon enough you guys found book you both liked at came in a pair. You guys had gotten the book so you can both read it together.

Bradon " maybe we can have a small reading club together"

Y/n " I will live too maybe we can have some meetings at my house or your house"

Bradon " I love the idea of that" you and Bradon had done some reading together and soon made your way home, with Bradon coming with you.

Guston " sister you are home I was about to come looking for you"

Bradon " oh I'm sorry guston I was keeping her away we were reading this book we had gotten"

Guston " understood Bradon it good to have my sister with you verse anyone else here I don't trust that much"

Y/n " good night Bradon"

Bradon " good night y/n and guston" soon Bradon had left but you were still looking at him while he walked away, and you soon turned around and faced your brother.

Guston " aww my baby sister in love now come on let get inside"

Y/n " oh hush you at least I know who I'm might marry"