Rex x curvy doctor reader

You are a nurse in the republic but you are also the baby sister of Anakin as well, when you were young he had come back for you under a promise for your guys mother. He had taken you back to republic with you and you were placed under the care of Padamo and his friends. You soon started a medical care in the republic and become a good doctor, helping the troopers and civilians.

Padamo " so you think is metal body parts will help people regained their lives, after all of these attacks"

Y/n " yes there are some people who have gotten metal body parts done, to do better in life or to regained what they had lost"

Padamo " umm have any troopers taken the offer"

Y/n " only for robotics eyes that all it seems to be the only thing the senate and Jedi council are fine with, at the moment"

Padamo " umm so what going on between you and captain Rex"

Y/n " what do you mean there nothing going on"

Padamo " fine I will leave it alone for now I have a meeting soon, but I will get an answer sooner or later"Padamo soon left your office and you were looking over some of your medical reports that had some in last week, when you heard the door open you thought it was a another patient coming for appointment.

Y/n " data can you take our guest to the waiting area and I will be with them shortly" data was your droid one of the many droids they helped you around the clinic when your coworkers were busy else where in the republic.

Y/n " hello sir or ma'am how can I help you today ... rex"

Rex " hey there beautiful I came to see my favorite doctor"

Y/n " why are you here I thought you were still away on a mission"

Rex " well I'm here for some off shore time, and as the ships get some repairs and I came to see you"

Y/n " I was worried about you, my brother, and everyone else when I heard of the attacks"

Rex " I'm sorry for worrying you my love but I'm here now"

Y/n " dose my brother know you are here"

Rex " like I will tell my captain that I'm dating his baby sister, but Ashoka is covering for me so we have until tomorrow morning to have time together"

Y/n " I like the sound of that" rex had pulled you into a kiss making you laugh and kiss him back, rex was happy to see you.

Rex " if I did tell your brother the truth of our relationship will he be fine"

Y/n " yes he will but me might be a bit mad, knowing you are dating me and keeping at a secret from him"

Rex " good because I been think about our relationship for a while and I want to see where it goes"

Y/n " I will love that now come on you own me date later tonight mister, after you missed the last one"

Rex " as you wish my love"

Y/n " now come on let me check out that broken arm and scar it seems bad"

Rex " yes doc"

Later that night

Rex " spending time with you is a good type of medicine"

Y/n " you want something don't you"

Rex " maybe I do and maybe I don't... it to late for me to walk back to the base so maybe I can spend the night with you"

Y/n " sure you can handsome" rex soon kissed you and pulled you back into and cuddle. Rex knew sooner or later he will have to tell your brother, and he was praying deep down that the general won't hurt him for dating or even marrying his baby sister.