Task froce 141 x chubby reader (final)

It had been some months and you had become very close to task force 141 and other they worked with as well, they were even able to see you are very skilled as well. Whenever they went on mission you will come with them as well staying far away from the battle, but still there juts in case something bad happened to them or anyone else. You had won their respect after helping them a couple time when they got badly hurt and helping them out in hard situations. Now your whole life had changed completely once you started a new life here and gaining new relationships as well.

Y/n " ......." You are walking around base minding your own business you had decided to get out of the medical room for some fresh air and relaxation. When you heard a dog braking you soon looked up and saw the base dog Riley coming running towards you.

Y/n " hey there boy" Riley soon jumps on your happy to see you as you soon started petting him and starching near his ear and under his neck. He really love that and soon clam down a bit as you look at him and laugh a bit he soon sat down and looked at you.

Y/n " good boy and hear a treat" you soon tossed Riley a boy biscuit and he had taken it making you smile, he is a very good boy there was no lying there.

Ghost " you spoil him to much"

Y/n " hello ghost and no I don't spoil him to much he just a good boy"

Ghost " sure he seems to like you more then he likes me and we been together longer"

Y/n " don't say that you will always be his special person and friend"

Gaz " hey there y/n love we were going to come see you"

Y/n " hello Gaz and uncle"

Captain price " good morning so it seems like Riley was the one who found you first"

Y/n " yes he did and he a very good boy a very good boy" you started giving Reilly bully rubs making the dog wag his tail as he was very happy.

Soap " well it seems like Reilly is your biggest fan"

Ghost " it becomes because she baby him"

Y/n " leave it be ghost because it seems like you are jealous" ghost was lucky his face was covered by his mask he had turned bright red after you said that to him. He was trying to act normal as he was looking at you as you were playing with Reilly.

Soap " well I do think our dear Reilly should get attention and love from us all as he a main member of the team" soap soon joined you as you are playing with Reilly.

Gaz " she seems to have a talent with animals"

Captain price " she has always been like this since she was young and nothing has changed over the years"

Gaz " well it good we learned one way to get her that our of her work place and take a break"

Y/n " yeah I decided to come out for some fresh air and relaxation, but I thought I was going to be alone until I ran into all of you"

Ghost " well you are happy that you ran into you were going to see if you were free to have a meal with us, and maybe find something to keep us busy in the rec room for a while"

Y/n " aww I love that offer and I think I will take you all up on that offer"

Captain price " well coke on everyone let's get going" captain price soon smiled and soon started walking off with Gaz following behind him, you had smiled towards ghost and soap.

Soap " well maybe if we are lucky we can sit with you if your uncle is fine with that"

Y/n " I will love too and it will be fine with my uncle"

Ghost " well come on we don't want to miss any good desserts if they have any time come on boy, we can see if we can get you some good eat as well" Reilly braked and wag his tail soon walking with the three adults as they walked after the other two in front of them. It seems like you are enjoying your new life after all with task force 141 and making new relationships with everyone near you, it seems like you are become closer and closer to two members of the them more then anyone else. Over the months of you being here it seems like you have become closer and closer ghost and soap as time goes on for all of you. It was hard to see what the future had for you and everyone else but you are hoping it will be good for everyone.