Sokka x reader

You are a member of the southern watertribe and the daughter of bato, along with being best friends with sokka and Katara. The three of you were left at the village after your fathers had left to fight the war against the fire nation, you had helped sokka and Katara maintain the tribe when they were overwhelmed with work. Gran gran had welcome you into the family home as you were on your own, and it will be good to have someone out there caring for you. Over the two years after all the warriors had left to fight the war, you and sokka had become close to point where Katara made on going jokes.

Y/n " so you two are really leaving"

Katara " yes we need to go after aang"

Y/n " then go he needs you"

Sokka " we can't leave here all alone to take care of the tribe"

Y/n " I will be okay I have packed you all some fish and fruit, for your travel or until you get more food"

Sokka " thank you I'm going to miss you ... I mean we are going to miss you"

Gran gran " she going with you two" gran gran had came holding your sleeping bag and pack as well.

Katara " no gran gran we made a promise someone will need to stay here and help around"

Gran gran " no we will be good it time for you all to go help and save the world, and forge your own paths in life"

Sokka " gran gran we promised dad and all the others we will stay here"

Gran gran " yes we all know but you kids have been doing enough and now a new journey is calling you all and you most aswner the call"

Katara " well y/n come on we have to get aang and with your water bending we will be good"

Y/n " then lets go and if we see everyone we will say hey for everyone"

Gran gran " thank you sweetie take care all of you" soon the trio had taken off to go save aang and they had been able to save him, along with getting into a fight with the fire nation as well.

Sokka " that smells good"

Y/n " well it all thanks to you that we were able to caught this good size fish"

Sokka " well it felt like fihsing anyways here some water you aksed for"

Y/n " thank you" sock soon sat next to you as you worked on dinner he was looking at his map.

Y/n " you shouldn't stress yourself sock we will get where we need to I know that"

Sokka " yes I know but I want to make sure we get tehre safe we can't keep on running into danger"

Y/n " well I love all the adventures we are going on and places we are seeing"

Sokka " well im happy you, katara, and aang are enjoying the views"

Y/n " I know you are upset that you couldn't go with the older man and the younger man to war, but I'm happy you stayed back as now you are here with us to help restore hope and peace"

Sokka " thank you now it looks like the fish is done let eat"

Y/n " ahh no it still need to cook and we have to wait for everyone sure have some fruit"

Sokka " as you wish"

Aang " so are the two dating they act like a couple"

Katara " no but I wish they do I will love to have y/n as my sister in law"

Aang " in time they will become closer and soon become a couple, the monks had said it not good to rush things" katara and aang soon joined you and sokka, the rets of the days of traveling will soon have you and sokka becoming closer then usual. The both of you had started acting like a couple when you two were not even a couple yet.

Many days later

Aang " so this is a ship from your tribe"

Y/n " yes " the gang was making camp near a water tribe boat waiting to see who will come back to the ship or to see if anyone comes back at all.

Katara " I hope it dad"

Sokka " yes I hope so a well"

Y/n " I hope my dad is with him as well it will be to see him"

Aang " well I hope you three get to see you families again"

Y/n " thank you aang" the group had soon ate dinner and fallen asleep all but Sokka.

Sokka " who goes there"

Bato " Sokka"

Y/n " dad" you soon raised up and saw your dad.

Bato " y/n"

Katara " bato" soon Katara and aang woke up, you and the two siblings ran to bato.

Y/n " oh dad I have missed you so much"

Bato " I missed you as well my daughter and you kids as well"

Sokka " it good to see you again"

Bato " how are you all here why"

Katara " that a long story"

Bato " well come on let me get your four somewhere safe and warm, and you can tell me everything" the four kids had went to bato and told him everything, he had shared news of sokka and Katara father saying he will take the three teens with him to meet up won't everyone else, the trio had decided to stay with aang.

Y/n " are you sure you are not mad I'm not going with you or heading home"

Bato " no my daughter I'm proud of you now go bring hope to the world and discover more of yourself"

Y/n " yes dad"

Sokka " y/n ready to leave"

Y/n " yes just having some words with my dad"

Sokka " bato may I have some words with you in private I have some plans for my dad to see"

Y/n " I'm going to happy aang and Katara" you soon left to go helped out aang and Katara, you had seen sokka and your father talking about something but you couldn't hear them. It seem to be a good conversation as they had exchanged something and hugged, soon the kids left but you waved goodbye to your dad. It will be a long time until you see him again and longer time until you find our what him and sokka had talked about as well.

Male x Chubby reader book 4 (completed) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें