Captain rex x cuvry reader

You are the sister of anakin skywalker but you didn't have the force like your older brother. The order had still decided to take you with anakin, as your were still special and even if you didn't have Jedi powers you still have some special abilities. Padme had become a older sister for you and anakin, similar to you two she was alone in the word but found a family with you two. You had gone to live with padme when anakin went with the Jedi.

Padme " I swear anakin going to make me retire"

Y/n " what did he do this time around"

Padme " well he crashed a very expensive republic ship to hunt down a separatist spy he caused more, damage then the battle droids"

Y/n " are we even shock about this anymore he is our brother and has been like this since we were young"

Padme " yes but you think after he become a adult he will become mature and started taking more responsibility"

Y/n " this is Anakin we are talking about remember anakim he use to sneak our of the temple to attend, speader races or see us without the order approval"

Padme " you have a point there"

Y/n " I know I do" padme soon smiled and walked away as she need to be speak with some of her fellow senators over a hologram message, you are on the balcony of the home going over some information. C3po was not far from you as he was attending to the droids making sure they were keeping the house in order.

Y/n " huh" you attention had soon been stolen when you heard the sound of speeder you soon looked up and saw it was Jedi speeder and it was being driven by anakin but he was not alone.

Anakin " hey sis I came by for a visit"

Y/n " hello brother of mine and who are you friends"

Anakin " this is my padawan Ashoka and my clone captain Rex"

Y/n " oh so they ket your teach finally wow there something I didn't see or think will ever happen"

Ashoka " wait you are sky guy sister"

Y/n " yes I'm so she calling you sky guy"

Anakin " yes she is even I don't like the name"

Y/n " it nice to meet you captain Rex"

Rex " hello ma'am" Ashoka and Rex seemed to be the right people for anakin, and it made you happy to see anakin with good Allie's.

Y/n " so what can I help you all with today or have you come here for a visit"

Anakin " well we came here to ask for help and I also came here to see my sisters as well"

Ashoka " you gave another sister"

Anakin " senator padme she had become our adopted sister and we become her family"

Ashoka " wow so you are senator as well y/n"

Y/n " no but I have some power in the senate so tell me what I can help you all with"

Anakin " well Ashoka and Rex had brought this up to my attention"

Y/n " well have a sit all of you so we can talk verse standing" everyone soon sat down on the couch and you were trying to see what was about to happen.

Ashoka " we are hoping to come up with a plan that gives aid to civilians and the troopers"

Y/n " I can help with that"

Rex " thank you ma'am this will be a big favor for me and my brothers so many lives here in the galaxy"

Y/n " your welcome I have some friends and favors that can help us pull this into action even padme can help, but we most know that it won't be easy as most of the senate only cares about themselves"

Ashoka " that unbelievable"

Y/n " I'm sorry to say but that is true Ashoka even more the war started many civilians of the republic and outside of the republic didn't have the best lives, and with this ongoing war it has made life harder"

Anakin " we can help you sister I know we are supposed to stay out of senate business but we can still help"

Y/n " thank you anakin"

Y/n " so captain Rex please tell me what you and your fellow brothers will like to have, in this bill"

Rex " why are you asking me ma'am"

Y/n ' well you are a trooper right"

Rex " yes"

Y/n " so I will like to heard your opinion about this matter so I can know and maybe asking your brothers what they will like can help, as we are going to need information if we are going to make sure this plan happens"

Rex " oh thank you ma'am"

Y/n " your welcome" Rex seemed to be very interested in you as you had a kind nature and listen to him and Ashoka stories, you even made sure to have good notes taken for the future bills. Him and Ashoka even saw how much you cared about anakin and scold him for his reckless actions and behavior on mission. Even padme had been brought into the conversation as well.

Anakin " thank you again for meeting with us sister"

Y/n " anytime brother take care all of you"

Rex " thank you ma'am for listening to us today and for help us"

Y/n " it was a honor to help" Ashoka could tell there was something going on between you and Rex as it seem like there, was something developing between the clone trooper and the young lady. Rex would lie to Ashoka for months on until he finally told the truth that he did have a crush on you, and she would stop bugging home about the situation. Even you had confessed you crush to padme without telling her who the lucky man is until you were ready to tell her.