Swift x chubby reader x swag-raph

You are hanging out with your boyfriends at their family home none of their young brothers or father were home at the time, you had come over because they wanted to spend some time with you and you didn't have anything else to do. The guys had left you alone while they went to get changed after their daily work out which they have done since, they were younger their father had trained them.

Y/n " ummm these tops are kinda of cute maybe I would get them"

Swag " what are you looking at babe" you soon jump up a bit in fear and looked and saw swag standing there with a smirk on his face.

Swag " aww come on did I scare my little lizard girl"

Y/n " oh hush turtle boy"

Swift " hey what do you feel like order some pizza and watching some movies ... we have the house alone until 9:00"

Y/n " umm I love that idea but I get to choice the pizza this time verse you boys"

Swag " fine you win honey"

Y/n " yeah ....."

Swift " but we get to choice the movie and it should be horror movies"

Y/n " umm fine" you were soon wearing a hoodie that was swift and, a some sweat pants that were swag because you were very cold.

Swift " I'm not getting that back I'm"

Y/n " maybe you will and maybe you won't"

Swag " it because of her we needed to replace a lot of of clothes"

Y/n " aww I can give them back if you want"

Swift " no we are good, they look better on you then us"

Y/n " aww you are so sweetheart" you soon kissed swift, you soon hear a cough from swag. You soon stoped kissing swift, and looked at swag.

Swag " oh I'm sorry I just needed cough don't mind me"

Y/n " oh come here I will give you some attention"

Swag " oh I love the sound of that" you soon started kissing swag and he kissed your back, while swift was in the back rolling his eyes at the whole thing.

Swift " come on let's watch the movie before anyone else get home and ends our date, mostly our brothers father seems t9 be okay with everything"

Y/n " fine we can watch the movie already" the guys soon started the movie and it was cuddle and kissing, the guys seemed to trying to one up each other and it seemed like it was not working.