Assaian x chubby secretary reader

You didn't have a normal job you did have a job as a secretary but it was not a usual secretary job, you are the secretary to an assassin named Xavier . He need someone to keep track of all his clients and money, and you had taken the job soon enough the job changed into something romantic. Xavier made sure not to cross any lines with you but it was still a health work place.

Y/n " you slept in again"

Xavier " I thought we made it clear you can't make fun of your boss"

Y/n " yes that during working hours handsome we are having the weekend off, so I can make fun of you as my boyfriend"

Xavier " very funny joke"

Y/n " oh come on if you want me to leave you alone you wouldn't have gotten drunk last night with your buddies, came all the way here and spent the night"

Xavier " oh come on you love me staying the night"

Y/n " don't flattery yourself my dear Xavier"

Xavier " oh come on you love me"

Y/n " don't push your luck buddy without me you will be lost and out of business"

Xavier " far point but without me you will be broke and out of job so who wins now"

Y/n " I hate you"

Xavier " no you don't you will be bored without me"

Y/n " that very sad"

Xavier " very funny I forget how to laugh"

Y/n " oh you poor baby" Xavier was laying his head in your lap as the both of you sat on the couch watching the news, so how it was common for assassins to date their coworkers. It was working for you and Xavier so there so not that much of trouble when it came to your relationship with him.

Xavier " I'm love laying in your lap"

Y/n " you just love it because you know I won't move away from you"

Xavier " don't hate me for playing a smart game here it allows me to look into your beautiful eyes"

Y/n " once again with the flattery you are the charmer my love"

Xavier " oh you love me and hey maybe one day I will make you my wife"

Y/n " oh is that a proposal I'm hearing or you playing a joke on me"

Xavier " I won't be telling you until the time comes"

Y/n " oh come on tell me"

Xavier " I'm going to take a nap I will see you later don't worry about the proposal"

Y/n " oh your jerk" Xavier soon got up and walked into the bed room laughing at your reaction while you sat on the couch, still watching tv but very mad at your boyfriend for an assassin there were times you wanted to hurt him. It will take three months until Xavier asked you to marry him and you said yes.