Apollo x chubby nymph reader

You are the nymph of the god Apollo one of Zeus many children who was not that welcome because of his father player ways. You had become his nymph because the two of you are in the same boat well you are the illegitimate child of female  nymph and Greek monster and you were not well liked by the other nymphs. Apollo had become very close to you and the two of you become friends.

Y/n " Apollo Apollo oh dear Apollo the sun god please wake up"

Apollo " umm no"

Y/n  " wake up"

Apollo " fine I'm up"

Y/n " good because you have to bring morning to half of the world while your brother bring night to the other half"

Apollo " fine"

Y/n " here are you clothes and your Charente is waiting with your peruses as well"

Apollo " I will lost without"

Y/n " hey last time I was gone you rose the sun late that the mortal thought something was wrong, and we're about to do some sacrifice to bring the beautiful sun up and make the handsome god happy"

Apollo " that was not my fault for the last time"

Y/n " sure"

Apollo " it was not" soon there was a loud sound scaring the both of you, when you turned around your saw Zeus himself.

Y/n " I'm going to leave you two to talk mighty Zeus"

Zeus " nymph" you soon walked away leaving Apollo to speak with his father and the conversation didn't go well the two gods started fighting right away.

Zeus " nymph I have to thank you for being a good friend of my son"

Y/n " thank you sir",

Zeus " pleas take care of him"

Y/n " yes sir"Zeus soon left and that when Apollo showed up once again and you could tell something was making him mad.

Apollo " come on you are help me raise the sun today"

Y/n " why"

Apollo " I need someone to sing my praise when in give day to the world"

Y/n " you know you make me feel that you are more narcissus then the god of the Sun"

Apollo " Oh come on you to help out the wonderful god of the Sun"

Y/n " keep pushing my buttons I will go help out your other half siblings, but looking at all of you the major thing you can bond over is daddy issues"

Apollo " well we can speak about my father later as we fly over the cities of Greek"

Y/n " coming" you had joined Apollo bring up the Sun as you went over the list of the rest of his daily task, you were enjoying your time and you rather be here then looked at by the other gods and goddesses.