Chapter 16: Evidence.

-Do we have to take your motorbike? It's just so undeerwhelming.
-Underwhelming? That's a Harley Davidson.
-But it's not a car! I know your parents are out and you don have a car, but I don't know... -Yes, he knew. -Don't you have any other car?
-You're just dying to drive my brother's Porsche, aren't you?
-Yes, absolutely.
-Well, why not? I'll go grab the keys.
-You're amazing.
-Yeah, yeah, sure. But never offend H. Chandler again.
-...Of course you named your motorcycle after Heather Chandler.
------------------------

-There they are. -She pointed. -Stop.
-Go, I'll park.
-Ok. -She got out of the car. -Stiles!
-Uh, hey Carol...
-Stiles, you can't do this. -She said, and they heard Scott ariving. -Scott, tell him he can't do this.
-I... -Scott trailed. -Why didn't you tell us?
-Because we wanted to avoid something like this. -Mr. Stilisnki explained.
-I can't believe you agree with this. -Carol looked at Noah in dissapointment.
-It's only 72 hours. -Stiles assured.
-This is the same place where Barrow came from. -The guy who had a tumor inside him filled with flies. -Scott argued. -You don't know everything yet. -He turned to Noah.
-I know enough. Nogutsunes, kitsunes, oni or whatever they're called.
-Wow, that was all actually surprisingly correct. -Stiles stated.
-Scott, Carol Jane, I saw an MRI that looked exactly like my wife's, and it terrifies me. I'm headed to downtown L.A. tomorrow to talk to a specialist, a friend of Olivia's.
-Then why are you putting him in here?
-He's not. -Stiles said. -It was my decision.
-If you think that coming here is a good idea, then you truly need medical assitence. -Carol said. -But definitely not from this place. -She added. -Do you wanna call my mom? I'm sure she can have one of her colegues at the center check on you. It's an hour long drive.
-Agreed, and Stiles, we can't help you if you're in here. -Scott said.
-And I can't hurt you!
-Deaton's got some ideas, Argent's calling people. We're gonna find something, and if we can't...
-If you can't... If you can't, then you have to do something for me, ok? Make sure I never get out.

Neither of his friends replied to that, and the Sheriff walked Stiles inside.
-I can't believe they did this. -Carol mumbled.
-Me neither. But we'll get him out, we'll save him.
-I know. I'll die before I let him rot in there.
-So will I. Is that... Jackson's Porsche?
-Yep, I let Derek drive it.
-Please tell me you took a picture.
-Duh, already sent Jackson.
-Thank you. -He chuckled. -See you tomorrow?
-See you tommorow. -She nodded, and got in the car.
-Did you really take a picture? -Derek asked.
-Obviously. Jackson's gonna love it. Why didn't you go there? Why didn't you help?
-Because it looked like Mr. Stilisnki was annoyed enough with only the two of you; besides, I'm still under investigation. But I heard everything.
-What are your thoughts?
-I'm not sure the Eichen House is the best place for Stiles to be, but I do agree that it's best for everyone if he stays isolated while we can't think of a permanent solution.
-My mom works at the Sunrise Mountain Wellness Center, why would Stiles come to this place?
-Location, I guess. The Sunrise is in Redding.
-It's just an hour away from here.
-The Eichen House is 25 minutes away from the Stilinski House. Care, there's nothing you can do to change the fact that Stiles is in there now, ok? Take your mind off it, and those 72 hours will be over before you know it.
-Fine. -She sighed.
-Would it make you happier if we watched "Red Dragon"? That's the third Hannibal movie, isn't it?
-YES! -She turned to him with a big smile that was definitely worth whatever the hell he'd just agreed to watch.
-Ok then, we'll watch "Red Dragon". But first, can we please go around toen with this car? I know you don't like to stay in a car for too long but this is just so...
-Yes, we can. -She chuckled. -My brother's gonna be happy to know that someone took his baby for a ride, he loves this Porsche as much as I love my closet. And you sound like a kid who just found his dream gift under the Christmas Tree, I'm not gonna be the one to spoil that.
-Thank, you, you are awesome. -He placed his hands on her shoulder and kissed her before starting the car.
-But my Dad will already be home if we take long, so we'll have to save the rest of our plans for another day.
-That's ok. We have my loft for that.