Chapter 4: Sadistic pleasure.

-So, mystery girl leaves a bruise in our arms that turns out to be the logo for a bank? -Lydia scoffed. -What's she trying to do? Give us investment advice?
-Not at this bank. It's been closed for years. -Allison explained.
-Why aren't you telling Scott?
-Because acording to someone, I need to find something real.
-And you, Carol? Why are you not telling them?
-Well, it was Alli who found out, it's her right to decide what to do with the information.
-Which reminds me, I can't drive you home today, Lydia. I have an errand to run after school.

After Lydia took a different way to her class, Carolinne turned to Alli:
-You know I can listen to your heartbeats, right?
-Yeah. -Allison chuckled.
-So, what are you really doing after class?
-I'm breaking into an abandonned bank.
-Great. I'm going with you.
-I knew you would.
-I'd never let my Bestie go on a hunt without me. Too bad Lydia won't be joining us, that would be so "Charles Angels".
-It's too dangerous.
-I know. I'll meet you at the entrance right after school?
-Ok.

----------

So there they were, just as said. Quietly, they walked inside after Allison broke the chains that kept the door closed. They were trying to see if they could find anything when a woman, caught them by surprise.
-Mrs. Morrel?! -Alli questioned after their French teacher pinned her against a wall.
-Keep your mouth shut and listen close: You two have no idea what you just stepped into. Right now, you've got maybe 20 seconds to get your asses hidden.
-What are you doing?
-Get in that storage closet over there and lock the door. When you hear tge fighting start, that's when you come out.
-What fighting?
-You'll hear it, now go!

Mrs. Morell let go of Alli and took off. The girls did as she'd told them too and qyickly ran to the storage closet and locked the door. They heard footsteps as the Alphas walked by it and poured the floor with ammonia so that the wolves wouldn't smell them. Alli then threw her own jacket over the puddle and when they took their phones to light the room, it took everything they had in them not to scream. Because there was Erica's dead body. Carolinne's heart broke seeing her there. Erica had so much potential that she had just began to develop, and she could have been brilliant if given the chance. And inspite of their not so friendly relationship in the end, Carol still cared about her, and she knew that deep inside, Erica would always be the sweet girl she'd helped with a glowup. But now she was dead.

Mrs. Morell was right, they dis hear the fight. At that point, they ran out of the storage closet to the vault where Boyd and an unkown girl were trying to tear Scott and Derek apart.
-Look out! -Allison screamed and kneeled to break the mountain ash barrier.
-Don't, don't break the seal! -Derek yelled.
-If she doesn't break the seal, I can't get in. -Carol said. -Do it, Alli.
-NO! -He yelled again.
-DO IT!

When Allisom saw that Boyd was nearly killing Scott, she decided to break the barrier.
-Boyd!

Both Boyd and the girl saw that they were free amd ran outside. Scott amd Derek walked out, and the Alpha was pissed at Allison for letting that happen.
-Don't touch her! -Scott warned.
-What were you thinking? -He grabbed her by the arm.
-That I had to do something. -She escaped his grip.
-She saved our lives. -Scott defended her.
-Yeah, and what do you think they're gonna do out there? Do you have any idea what you just set free?!
-You wanna blame me? Well, I'm not the one turning teenagers into killers.

She turned away to leave and he said:
-No. No, that's just the rest of your family.
-Ok, nobody is turning anyone into anything, can we focus on what actually matters? -Carol tried, but they ignored her.
-I've made mistakes. Gerard is not my fault.
-And what about your mother.
-What do you mean?
-Are you guys gonna tell her, or should I?
-What does he mean, Scott? Care?
-Victoria was trying to kill us. -Carol said.