Chapter Seventy-Five

EDITED

I am so sorry this is late! Please forgive me?

Louis - 23 weeks pregnant

Niall - 20 weeks pregnant

copyright to me

"Not wanting me to come, who the Hell does he think he is?" Louis growled once more.

Niall opened up a drawer on the chest of drawers that they were looking at and looked inside. "I know," he couldn't help the smirk that spread across his face, "Harry is just so self-absorbed."

Louis thought about that and his shoulders sagged, walking over to another chest of drawers in the aisle. "No, he's not," he whispered.

"Louis, he left you for ages, are you not annoyed?" Niall persisted.

"I guess," Louis whispered.

"Why are you sticking up for him, then?"

"He's my Mate."

"He left you pregnant."

"I know." Louis sighed. "But, he's making up for that."

"What, with cuddles?"

Louis didn't want to answer.

"Louis, I don't want to be harsh, but you have to think about if he leaves again."

"He won't," Louis said strongly. "No way am I letting him get away again."

"You better not, or next time I am actually going to kill him," Niall growled.

Louis laughed. "It's okay, he really isn't going to get away. If he does, I'll be the one killing him."

"Liam won't be happy with me," Niall sighed.

Louis turned to him with a frown, leading Niall over to a wardrobe. "What do you mean?"

"I'm starting to become a bad influence on you," Niall sighed, running his hand appreciatively over a door of the wardrobe.

"No, Niall, you've always been a bad influence on me, you just couldn't hear me," Louis smirked.

"Yeah," Niall sighed. "It's weird hearing you talk."

"I think it might be hard on Harry, because he was the only one hearing me talk before."

"So, you were talking to him and not me?" Niall screeched, a hand on his popped-out hip.

"Don't worry, it was only during - "

Niall slammed his hands over Louis' mouth. "I don't want to know."

Louis grinned and licked Niall's hand.

Niall "ewwed", yanking his hand away. "What the Hell?" He wiped his hand on Louis' shirt.

"You've been influencing me since the first day I met you. You were so happy and confident, you became my role model and I wanted to be like you," Louis explained with a fond smile, walking over to some cribs.

"Oh, wow, thanks," Niall mumbled. He never really got praise, bar from Liam of course.

"Yeah, but don't let it go to your head," Louis warned with a chuckle and finger wag.

"What did you say, peasant?" Niall asked, raising his chin.

Louis laughed and shook his head, grabbing Niall's arm and dragging him down another aisle.

VOTE, COMMENT, FRIENDS!