Chapter Eighty-Seven *MATURE*

copyright

(Louis 25 weeks, Niall 22 weeks)

Harry pulled away from Louis' tantalising lips, his hands fisted in Louis' shirt that was bunched around his hips. "Let's take this to the bedroom," he whispered against Louis' lips.

Louis hastily shook his head, locking his hands at the back of Harry's neck. "Too far," he growled.

Harry huffed but then his brain clicked. He grabbed Louis' backside and hoisted him up, so Louis could wrap his legs around his hips, back to kissing each other passionately.

Harry walked out of the kitchen.

"Louis! Have you seen - " Niall shouted as he walked down the stairs. "Oh, shit!" he screamed, hastily spinning on his heel and walking back up the stairs again.

Harry took Louis into his office, never breaking their lips, and kicked the door shut behind him, feeling around behind him to lock the door.

He finally had Louis all to himself.

Harry placed Louis on his feet. "Strip, little Omega," he growled, already unbuttoning his shirt.

Louis immediately got to his task. He threw the jumper over his head and shimmied the loose maternity jogging bottoms he was wearing down his legs, stepping out of them. He easily got his fluffy socks off by using his toes. When Louis looked up at his Mate, Harry was already naked.

"You want me, little Omega?" Harry growled, placing his hands on Louis' hips and moulded their bodies together, nipping his earlobe and travelling down to his jaw.

Louis whimpered and whined, his hole impossibly slick, wanting Harry to fill him up even though he couldn't get any more pregnant.

Harry led Louis over to his desk. Harry sat down in his spinney office chair, then helped Louis up so he could straddle his thighs. Harry placed his hands on Louis' thighs and travelled them up to the perfect globes of his backside, slick slickening his fingers even before he reached the source.

But, Louis suddenly grabbed his hands and placed them on his lips.

"Louis - "

"You're mine, okay? You're never leaving," Louis growled.

"I know - "

"You're mine," Louis insisted in a harsh voice.

Out of nowhere, Louis leaned down and latched his lips over Harry's fresh Mate mark, alternating between sucking and nipping the mark into a new, fresh bruise. At the same time, Louis reached behind him and grabbed his backside in his hands, spreading his cheeks and plummeting down onto Harry's cock, taking it in easily.

Harry's hips jerked under him, and in response Louis bit down harshly on the mark. His cock automatically rubbed against Louis' prostrate, expertly finding that place that would send Louis reeling.

Louis nibbled his way up Harry's neck to his ear, pulling on his earlobe with his teeth, his hands down tangling in Harry's wild mass of curls as he bounced on the lovely Alpha cock buried deep inside him, alternating between settling so his backside was pressed against Harry's thighs, balls deep, and pulling up, sitting on his knees, until only the tip of Harry was still barely inside him. He added in a couple of twists of his hips and grinds down against Harry's thighs, just to show him that if he left, he would never get someone as good, someone who would please him as much.

"You're never leaving, got it?" he growled into Harry's ear with a particularly hard thrust down.

Harry whimpered and thrust his hips up.

"I'll find you. I'll hunt you down," Louis growled threateningly.

"Louis - "

"You're never leaving again." And with that Louis came over his belly, squeezing tight around Harry's length buried deep inside him.

Harry dug his fingers into Louis' hips and lifted up the Omega, slamming him down while he simultaneously thrust up. It only took him a couple of brutal stabs against Louis' prostrate to come deep inside the Omega, his knot popping and locking them together.

"You're already so full of my babies, three babies, and you still want more?" Harry whispered menacingly in Louis' ear, pulling the boy to rest against him.

"Never leave me again," Louis whimpered sleepily, cradling his head under Harry's chin.

"I promise," Harry whispered.

Harry grabbed the box of tissues sitting on his desk and leant Louis back slightly, so he could clean of his little Omega, smiling fondly when he saw that Louis was already asleep.

And maybe, even though it wasn't the most comfortable, the boys were found the next morning, after Zayn had picked the office door lock because they hadn't heard anything for hours and everyone was getting a bit worried, with Louis lying curled up on top of Harry on the sofa, Harry wearing a pair of boxers and Louis drowning in Harry's clothes, snuggled together and, even in sleep, nuzzling each other fondly and making little noises which their Mate subconsciously replied to. Four hands were resting on the baby bump.

�q�4m��