Chapter Twenty-Seven

EDITED

Does anyone even read these things?

copyright to me

Everything was back to normal, the only slight difference was that Harry and Louis were closer and Louis was only at home at night, never seeing the people he called his family anymore. He was quick to catch up on the work he had missed because of his Heat, with the help of Niall and Liam. Even Zayn was being more talkative with him, accepting that he wasn't going to speak up anytime soon. Their relationship had been helped by the fact that Louis and Perrie were closer. Perrie was in her last year of sixth form, whilst the boys were in their second year of University, Perrie only eighteen compared to their early twenties.

One day Perrie was finding her Dynamics homework especially hard.

She had been doing her homework in her room, mumbling annoyed sounds and throwing books around, not realising that Louis had been standing outside the room, listening to her depressed noises, when he should have really been in Niall's room for a chat. When Perrie had gotten up to give herself a break, Louis had hid then sneaked into the room, going over to the desk to investigate. When he saw that it was for the Dynamics class, his hope to help her had depleted, as the school he had went to hadn't offered this class.

Louis thought he might as well give it a chance, so read the question:

'What characteristics do Omegas have?'

Well, that's an easy one, wasn't expecting that, he thought with a surprised grin.

And he wrote down everything he knew about himself.

When he heard someone coming up the stairs, he bolted out of the room and into Niall's just down the hall, closing the door behind him. Niall jumped and gave him a confused look, but Louis just shrugged and sat down on the bed, watching the television which Niall already had on, Niall on the floor with his books surrounding him.

A couple of minutes later, there was a knock on the door and Perrie came in. She held up the essay Louis had written. "Niall, did you do this?"

Niall shook his head, but pointed behind him to Louis. "But, that's Louis' handwriting."

Louis tried to kick him but couldn't reach from the bed, cursing his short legs.

Perrie changed her sights to Louis. "You did this?"

Louis guiltily nodded.

Perrie broke into a massive smile. "Thank you so much!" she squealed, running over and jumping onto him to grab him in a hug.

Louis lay there, bewildered, for a couple of seconds, before realising what was happening and returning the hug but not as tight.

With another squeal Perrie got up and left the room, running into her own bedroom and slamming the door behind her.

Louis looked down at Niall, eyes still wide, asking him silently if that had really happened.

Niall nodded and snorted a laugh, going back to his homework.

60 reads again to update! VOTE, COMMENT, FRIENDS!