Epilogue

EDITED

copyright

Five years later...

"So, how did they do this morning?" Harry asked, sitting at the kitchen table. He knew how both sets of triplets got when dropped off at their Primary School.

"Well, it didn't help that Jade, Maroon and Jace wanted their mother to leave them off, but I eventually got them in. Aleksander, Zacarias and Elodie are getting better, just a few tears this morning," Louis said, getting their breakfast ready at the counter. He kept one hand in his two year old daughter's blonde hair, who was at the moment clinging to his leg, curling his fingers in her curls.

"Well, little Omega, remember the night we got engaged?" Harry teased. "How can you blame Liam and Niall for not being up this morning? And you're lucky I allowed you to drive them to school, with your atrocious driving," he laughed from the table.

"Well, I had a good teacher this time, who made sure that I learned how to drive properly, even though I could already drive fantastically," Louis giggled, looking sideways at his Alpha who was a brilliant teacher, however his mood solemned. "Luka-Fey is going to be in school soon," he whispered.

"Little Omega, I don't think she's ever going to leave you," Harry laughed, watching his daughter as she just continued to cuddle against Louis' leg.

"Can you get her?" Louis asked, pointing down at Luka-Fey.

Harry was immediately on his feet, walking up to Louis and scooping up his toddler. He tickled and blew raspberries on her tummy as he walked back over to the table and placed her in her feeding chair, whilst Louis grabbed their plates and walked over to the table. He had already fed Luka-Fey when Louis was dropping the kids off at school, so they could enjoy their breakfast without worrying about her, handing her over a couple of toys to occupy her time.

They both dug into their food, making some small talk.

"We have to get the kid's hair cut," Louis said absentmindedly.

"I'll ask Perrie if she can do it sometime this week," Harry replied, distractedly wiping the drool off Luka-Fey's chin with his thumb. "Do you still have that first cut?"

"Of course," Louis scoffed, "it's in the shoebox."

"It's in the magical shoe-box, Luka-Fey," Harry said dramatically, a grin on his face, making his second daughter giggle.

But then Louis placed his fork down on his plate, twirling his golden wedding band and engagement ring around his finger nervously.

"Guess what, big, bad Alpha?"

Harry looked up from his food. "What's wrong, little Omega? You pregnant again?" he laughed.

Louis raised an eyebrow. "How did you know?"

Harry dropped his fork with a clatter in shock. "Um, how far along?" He reached over for his cup of tea.

"Seven weeks."

"How did I not notice that you were pregnant: your scent always changes?" he pondered.

"Big, bad Alpha, I'm always looking after your pups, remember? I'm never going to escape the smell of baby!" Louis cried.

"Yes, you will never escape," he said smugly.

"Who will be the Godparents? We've already used everybody!"

A smile spread across both their faces, laughing at each other.

And maybe, they gave Luka-Fey to Anne and headed upstairs to their bedroom, but who had to know, because whenever you're in love, whenever you have your everything, who else matters?

VOTE, COMMENT, FRIENDS!