Chapter Seventy-Six

EDITED

Louis - 23 weeks pregnant

Niall - 20 weeks pregnant

copyright 

"You sure you're not getting anything?" Louis asked Niall again, just to make sure.

"Yeah," Niall swung his hand, brushing away the question. "Me and Liam are a bit tight on money at the mom-"

"What do you mean?" Louis snapped, head turning sharply to look at his fellow Omega friend.

"I quit my job because Liam wanted to support me, and Liam quit his job so he could be with me during the pregnancy. We're fine, we get everything for us at the House, but we're just being careful with what money we have, wanting to save up for the kids," his hand joined its pair on his stomach, "when they go to college."

"If they're your kids, they might need bail," Louis murmured, turning back to the till where they were waiting for the salesman to come back with their receipt for what furniture he had ordered.

"Excuse you?"

"Nothing!" Louis smiled at the smirk that Niall had on his face. "But, what about all the stuff that the kids need now?"

"Liam's parents still have everything from when Liam was a baby, so they're letting us have that."

"What about your own parents?"

Niall stiffened. "I'm not in contact with them."

Even though Louis didn't know why, he knew not to stress the subject, quickly moving on, not wanting to upset the other heavily pregnant Omega."Are you sure you don't want me to buy you some things - well," Louis chuckled, an evil glint in his eye, "Harry to buy you some things?"

"I am absolutely sure, Louis."

"But, you'll only have one crib," Louis persisted.

"Babies are tiny."

Louis shook his head. "Fine, whatever."

"Thank you," Niall sighed.

The salesman finally showed up again. "So, I just want to go over everything one more time, make sure everything you want is ordered, then you can pay."

"I'm just going to go back to the car, get something to drink, maybe there's some food in the backseat..." Niall mused, one hand running over his tummy comfortingly as he walked away.

"Okay, so this is everything that you said, if you just want to look over it," the salesman said, handing the list over to Louis.

Louis took the list and perused it. "I'm just going to add a couple of things," he whispered, accepting the salesman's pen and adding in some items at the bottom of the list.

"Okay," the salesman frowned, but it was a pregnant Omega he was talking to, heavily pregnant with multiples by the looks of it and surely hormonal - and there was also the problem of, if he questioned him, the Omega might not like it and then he'd have to deal with an Alpha, which the Gamma did not want to happen again - so he just shrugged his shoulders.

"And how will you be paying for this?" the salesman asked.

Louis handed him over the card of plastic. "By credit card," he smirked.

"Your name?" the Gamma frowned, looking at the signature on the back of the plastic.

"Louis Tomlinson, but that's my Mate's credit card. Let's just say this is revenge."

Now he definitely didn't want to get involved in this Omega's weird ways.

VOTE, COMMENT, FRIENDS!