Chapter Eighty-Five *MATURE*

copyright

(Louis 24 weeks,  Niall 21 weeks)

"So help me, Harry, if you don't move that goddamn chest of drawers back to where it was, I am going to make sure you have no more children," Louis growled deadly quietly.

Let's just say that Harry moved the chest of drawers to the right that one little centimtere just to make his mate happy again...and to keep his balls.

"There, now was that so hard?" Louis patronised with a cheeky smirk on his face.

All Harry could do was sigh.

Everything was finally sorted out in their bedroom and the future babies room, the only things left to do was construct the baby furniture, which was still left in their boxes, waiting for Harry and Liam to attempt the task. The buildres had done a good job and everything was brilliant, in Louis' opinion.

"Now we just have to move in all the clothes," Louis whispered subconciously.

Harry obediently got the mattress from the private living room, dragging it back to their bedroom next door, whilst Louis brought the pillows. Louis set up the bed, musing about how he had to get bedding for the babies and new curtains, maybe even a carpet. He was also thinking that he could get the new rocking chair reupholstered. Harry didn't even have to be asked to bring in the cardboard boxes that had both their and the babies clothes in it.

When they had gotten their own clothes hung up in their new wardrobe, which Louis couldn't resist buying because he had an unlimited credit card at his disposal and a revenge, they went over to the new chest of drawer for the babies. Harry helped Louis sit criss-cross on the ground, Harry kneeling down beside him. They got into a rhythm of Louis refolding the clothes, occasionally fawning over the clothes all over again, then handed it over to Harry to set them into each designated drawer, as Louis believed it was suitable for each baby to have their own drawer.

They sat in a comfortable silence for as long as it took, the time running into each other, because both boys were in bliss.

Harry helped Louis up to his feet and watched as his Omega went into the bathroom, whilst he got out their pyjamas and laid them on the bed. He heard the shower turn on.

Harry got changed into his own pyjamas and waited until he heard the shower turn off, then got off the bed and headed into the bathroom to brush his teeth. Just when he was finished wiping his mouth with the towel, Louis cleared his throat.

Harry spun and froze.

There was his sweet little Omega, standing in front of the shower on the little towel. Naked. Dripping water. Cock standing hard against his belly.

Harry stared.

"Harry," he whined, "I need you."

"Fuck," Harry whispered, then he changed into his Alpha.

He tore his shirt over his head and gathered his Omega in his arms, kissing him hungrily. He had missed this. Louis instinctively jumped into his arms, wrapping his legs around Harry's hips, not breaking their lip-lock. Harry grabbed his ass in his hands.

"Need me, little Omega?" Harry growled, walking into the living room. He chucked Louis' pyjamasa and the fresh, clean duvet off the bed, all whilst holding the horny Louis securely in his arms.

Louis mewled at him, sucking on Harry's neck.

Harry laid Louis down on the bed, growling again when Louis instinctively spread his legs, moving one hand down to his cock and pumping.

Harry had never gotten his pyjama bottoms of as fast.

Harry sat between his Omegas thighs on his knees, pulling Louis' hands away.

"Wanr to do something for me, little Omega?"

Louis frantically nodded his head. Harry loved how he slipped into that selective muteness when they were being intimate.

"Hands and knees," Harry whispered lethally.

Louis pulled away from Harry and was on his hands and knees as fast as he could.

"If you get uncomfotable or whatever, tell me, okay?" Harry whispered, running his hands oveer Louis' back.

"Harry!" Louis mewled. "Let's just break in this bed, okay?"

"Little Omega, this isn't a new bed - "

"I don't give a fuck, just hurry up and knot me."

Harry had never been more turned on.

Harry placed his hands on Louis' thihgs and spread his legs, then lefted his hands and spread his cheeks as well, to get a perfect view at his glistening hole which had slick leaking down his thighs.

Louis gasped and jumped forward when Harry licked a strip up his thigh, following a trail of slick back to its source and over his hole. He lapped at the spot where Louis' scent was the thickest, adding in a finger and then another, as Louis gasped and panted, his arms quivering to hold himself up and not unintentionally hurt his babies.

"Harry, please, now, now, now," Louis whined.

Harry pulled away with one final kiss to Louis' hole, then laid down on his back, Louis greedily crawling over and positioning himslef over Harry's cock with the help of Harry's hands on his hips. He sunk down with a sigh, finally having his Alpha back inside him.

"Love Harry," Louis babbled.

"Love my little Omega. Always gonna be here. Love you so much," Harry punctuated with swift thrusts, hitting Louis' prostrate expertly each time.

As soon as Louis felt Harry's knot plumping noticeably, tugging on his rim, Louis exploded over Harry's chest and his belly, his hole clenching around Harry.

It only took Harry a couple more thrusts before he came inside Louis, knot popping and locking the pair together, Harry coming with a shout of his Omega's name.

Louis panted, lowering himself down so he could lay on Harry's chest, Harry breathing heavily and rubbing his hands over Louis' back, soothing him.

"I love you, Harry. So happy you're my mate and I'm having your babies," Louis mumbled, already sleepy.

Harry grinned down at Louis, loving this dopey mentality that comes over Louis when he's sated. "And I love you, little Omega."

Mp٤��n