Prologue

EDITED

Alright, I know that I said that I needed 10 reads to update, I was so excited that I just decided to put this up! I'm really sorry if this disappoints you.

copyright to me

"What's wrong, little Omega? Cat got your tongue?" the strange Alpha taunted.

Louis ducked his head, eyes downcast to the floor. If he had just waited those last few minutes of class, then gone to the bathroom, he wouldn't be in this position at all.

"Would you like a little bit of fun, Omega?" he asked.

Louis tried to hold in his shocked gasp and his walking sped up. The last place he wanted to be was around this Alpha.

"I'm taking that as a 'yes'," he announced, clamping a rough hand on Louis' plump backside.

This time, Louis did gasp and his speed-walking turned into a jog. However, the Alpha easily caught up and was able to pin him to the dirty white wall by the shoulder. Louis' eyes went wide. He tried to control his breathing, but he could feel his boxers dampening. It wasn't his fault that his Heat was close and there was an Alpha scent surrounding him. However, thankfully for him, being selectively mute had its advantages and he was more inclined to using his brain rather than Omega nature.

As the Alpha bent his head back, sniffing and licking at Louis' neck, Louis gathered up all his strength and stepped down hard on his instep, causing him to lose concentration. Louis took that chance to shove his chest with the heels of his hands, quickly taking the opportunity to escape, however the Alpha had other plans and grabbed Louis' waist, pulling him back.

Louis' mouth opened in a silent scream, but nothing came out. Since he had been young, Louis was classed as selectively mute. It's not that he couldn't talk, he just preferred to listen and, as time went on, just decided to not talk at all. In his world, Omega's were supposed to be quiet and submissive, and that was drilled into his head.

Louis wiggled, trying to get out of the strong Alpha's grasp, but an Omega's strength was nothing compared to an Alpha's. He was being dragged towards the bathroom. Even though Louis was struggling, he knew there was no hope.

But, just at that moment, the school bell rang for classes to change. Louis had never been as happy to hear that clanging sound. Other Alphas, Betas, Omegas and Gammas streamed into the halls. The Alpha still tried to drag Louis back by the waist, but someone bumped into Louis, pulling him away from the Alpha's grasp. As soon as the arm was away, Louis ran for his life.

Literally.

He heard the Alpha running after him, but Louis was small and lithe, able to run between the crowd quickly.

As he burst through the school exit, he ran all the way home, not even caring that his school bag, wallet and phone were still in the Biology classroom.

So, what did you think? This time, I actually want 10 reads to update and maybe a vote? Remember to vote and comment!