Chapter Ninety-Four

EDITED

Don't forget that I am in the Bromance Awards in the popular Larry section. If you are voting, include the name of the story and the username of the person who wrote it, because if not the vote won't be counted.

And go and check out my preference book!

Louis - 28 weeks pregnant

Niall - 25 weeks pregnant

copyright

"That's nice," Louis moaned, running his hand through Harry's unruly hair.

"Yeah, little Omega?" Harry whispered into his ear.

Louis moaned in response.

Harry massaged his fingers deeper into Louis' stomach.

"My-my back hurts," Louis whimpered.

"Right, up you get, little Omega," Harry said with a smile. He stood up from the sofa and took Louis' hands gently, helping him up to a sitting position. Harry moved to sit behind Louis and started massaging his back instead.

"Why does it hurt so bad, Harry?" Louis whimpered.

"I don't know, little Omega, but I'm sure it'll go away."

Louis just sighed and relaxed back into Harry's kneading hands. He rolled his head when Harry massaged his shoulders and neck.

"Tired," Louis whimpered, eyelids drooping.

"I'll take you to bed - "

Louis lazily shook his head. "Here."

"Louis - "

"No!" His eyes flashed open. "No, I'm you're little Omega, right?" He stood up. "Right?" Louis asked the very confused and shocked Alpha on the sofa, tears streaming down his face.

"Yes, of course you're my little Omega," Harry whispered soothingly. He stood up but Louis stepped away from him, hands wrapped around his belly.

"Don't leave me again," Louis sobbed.

"No, no, no, I'm never going to leave you." Harry quickly stepped up to his Omega so he wouldn't have time to move away and wrapped him tightly in his arms. He shushed his Mate, as he laid him down on the sofa again. "There you go, little Omega, why don't you go to sleep now, yeah?"

Louis opened his eyes, the tears disappeared, the only hint that they had actually been shed the dried tracks on his cheeks.

Harry still hadn't got used to the mood swings.

"I'll rub your feet, yeah, and you can go to sleep?"

Louis moaned, sinking back into the sofa. He started whining as he reached above his head to grab the pillow, but couldn't lean up long enough to get the pillow under his head.

Harry couldn't help but laugh at the patheticness that his Omega was exhibiting. He curled one hand around the back of Louis' neck and helped him to lean up, quickly placing the pillow under his shoulder blades.

Louis let his head sink into the plush pillow with a sigh and a slight smile on his lips, eyes closed peacefully. He fisted his hand in the jumper he was wearing, coincidentally Harry's, and covered his nose with the fabric, breathing in Harry's scent happily with each inhalation.

Harry smiled fondly down at his Omega. He moved to Louis' feet and picked them up, sat down, placed another plush pillow on his lap and placed Louis' feet delicately on top.

"You're feet and ankles are so swollen, my little Omega, I wish I could take the pain away," Harry whispered, massaging his feet.

When he got no reply, he looked over the massive baby belly that Louis had been sporting for a while now. He could just about see where the jumper covered Louis' face and upwards because of his belly.

He raised a hand and smoothed his thumb over Louis' temple, his face finally relaxed in sleep, away from the pain that he had been suffering the past few days. Harry was worried and he didn't know what was wrong, why Louis was facing all this pain.

"Love you, little Omega," he whispered.

Louis mumbled in his sleep, turning his head so his face could be buried in Harry's large palm.

Harry laughed softly and got back to massaging his little Mate's feet.

VOTE, COMMENT, FRIENDS!