Chapter Twenty-Nine *MATURE*

copyright

When Louis threw open the door of the Pack House, his nostrils were assualted by the sexiest smell he had ever had the pleasure of smelling.

It was Harry's rut.

Louis groaned and shoved himself past the threshold, lunging for the stairs to get to the Rut room, which was the same as the Heat room.

All heads perked up as they heard small, running feet going past the communal living room and up the stairs, then up the stairs again to the attic, where no one went.

Louis had to steady himself against the door when he got to the top floor, his forehead leaning against the wood. It was so strong out here, Louis' hole already dripping for the thing that he had been waiting since the beginning of his heat for.

He threw open the door, wood slamming against the brick wall. His eyes were immediately fixed on the bed, where Harry was naked, lying on his stomach with his head buried in a pillow, hips rutting against the mattress.

Louis whined high in his throat, making Harry look up, his movements stilling, red eyes fixed on the needy little Omega.

Louis stepped intothe room, shutting the door quietly behind him. Before he could take another step forward, he was gathered into Harry's arms, his legs and arms wrapped tightly around Harry's naked body to hold on.

Harry dived for Louis' mouth, literally stealing the breath from the smaller boy, tongues battling. Harry, of course, won, making him grin. He pulled away and carried Louis over to the bed, laying him gently down on the bed - although Harry's mind was clouded with just the thought of sex and release, there was still a part of him that told him that he should be careful with this little Omega, that this was his little Omega. However, on closer inspection, he didn't have his mark on his neck, and Harry has to change that.

But, firstly, he had to get all the clothes off the boy. Firstly, he pulled the boy up into a sitting position by his wrist, then pulled his shirt over his head. He pushed Louis back down so he was lying again. Harry took a couple of moments to admire Louis shirtless, then quickly got back to his task.

He was able to pull of Louis' Toms easily enough, then threw them somewhere that they wouldn't be able to remember when Harry was coherent again. Next, Harry's hands latch onto Louis' jeans, undoing the button and zipper without looking away from Louis' eyes.

When he had them pulled off, Louis' thighs instinctively pulled open, but his boxers covered what Harry really wanted. But, he was going to wait a moment for that.

Slowly, Harry crawled onto the bed, holding himself over Louis with his hands on either side of his head and his legs straddling the smaller boys slim waist. He slowly lowered himself, so he could place kisses to Louis' face and throat, then eventually his lips. Louis' hands flew up his curls, tugging.

Harry ran his hands down his sides, massaging his thighs. He moved his legs between Louis' and shuffled himself down, so his face was level with Louis' chest, Louis whining when his lips were tugged away.

Harry kept eye contact, while he lifted a hand and plucked at Louis' sensitive nipples with his thumb and forefinger. He removed his hand, instead plucking his other nipple the same way. Now, he latched onto the abandoned nipple with his mouth, sucking harshly. Louis whined high in his throat, his aching cock just wanting some relief, his back arching into Harry's mouth and hands, his small fingers tightening in his curls.

Harry's eyes glowed even redder, loving the reaction of his little Omega. But, Harry's patience was wearing thin and he just wanted to be inside this little Omega...filling him up with his baby.