Chapter Fifty-Two

EDITED

Louis - 10 weeks pregnant

Niall - 7 weeks pregnant

copyright to me

Louis whimpered as Harry walked down the stairs, his duffel bag thrown over his shoulder, at two in the morning.

"It's okay, my little Omega, I will be back tomorrow, two days tops," he whispered comfortingly, taking one of Louis' small hands that were desperately trying to grab onto him and hold him back from leaving.

Louis could only whimper: he didn't want his Mate to leave at all.

"Little Omega, I have to go. You know that Dad's stepping down from his Alpha position and that means that I am the new Alpha of the Pack, so I have to tell the other Packs. The only reason I have to stay overnight is because it's far away," Harry explained again, wrapping his arm around his Omega's waist and helping him down the stairs the rest of the way, large hand resting over his stomach.

The Omega wasn't massive, still small, but on his small body his belly looked bigger. His belly was firmer and more defined, and Harry loved that his hand was just slightly bigger now.

As they reached the first floor, he gave Louis a kiss on the cheek and a "Love my little Omega", before pulling away and walking over to Zayn who was standing at the door, holding a suitcase.

Louis whined and was about to go after his Alpha, but an arm wrapped around his waist, holding him back. He turned and saw Niall. He sighed and whined some more because he couldn't push the also pregnant boy away.

"It's okay, Louis," he whispered in his ear, pulling him closer to his side in a hug. "It'll only be one day."

Louis shook his head and struggled against his fellow Omega, but that was futile.

"Bye, Louis, little Omega," Harry called before the front door was closed behind him.

Niall sighed and turned the shocked Omega around to the stairs again, helping him up them. "It's two in the morning, why don't you get some sleep, yeah, for school today?" he said in a motherly-tone.

Louis nodded, but just to appease him.

Niall led Louis back to his room on the third floor, saying that he was going to spend the rest of the night in Liam's room. Niall helped him into bed and tucked him in. As he headed off to his own room, Louis turned onto his side, wrapping his arms around his protruding belly.

He couldn't sleep without his Alpha wrapped around him.

100 reads to update! VOTE, COMMENT, FRIENDS!