Chapter Fifty-Three

EDITED

Louis - 10 weeks pregnant

Niall - 7 weeks pregnant

copyright to me

When Niall came in later that morning to get Louis up, he found him suffering from another bout of morning sickness and definitely wide awake. Niall's morning sickness wasn't as bad as the smaller boy's and he put it down to that he thought he was going to have less pups than Louis, due to his much smaller bump at this stage than Louis' was.

He rushed into the ensuite, but Louis was already heaving himself up and wiping his mouth with some toilet paper. Niall watched as he washed his face and brushed his teeth.

"Guess you didn't get a lot of sleep last night?" he asked softly when Louis turned to face him.

Louis shook his head and rubbed his eyes.

"Perrie could cover those bags under your eyes for you," Niall suggested.

Louis nodded tiredly, going over to his wardrobe and picking out a hoodie from Harry's side and her own jeans. He lifted the hoodie up to his nose first, taking a sniff and was satisfied that he could smell Harry's scent.

"I'm just going to get changed and I'll meet you down in the kitchen," he whispered awkwardly, walking out of the room.

Louis felt bad when the door closed behind him, but he had gotten no sleep at all last night, he didn't have the thing that comforted him the most and the morning sickness was really harsh this morning.

When he was finished getting dressed, holding back another wave of nausea when he bent over to put on his Toms, the only thing that he felt comfortable in now because of his swelling feet..

He stomped down the stairs, one hand wrapped around his belly, comforting his triplets, and the other hand curled tightly around the banister.

When he finally made it down to the kitchen, everyone was already there. He went over to the counter and threaded through all the taller people, trying to find something to eat that appealed to him. But, there was nothing that he found appetising, so he settled for a cup of tea and went over to the table, plopping down beside Niall.

"Not eating anything?" Niall whispered.

Louis scrunched up his nose and shook his head.

"Maybe you'll find something you like at the cafe?" Niall asked.

Louis nodded and took a sip of his tea.

"Louis, you want me to cover those bags for you?" Perrie offered, sitting down beside the Omega with a fry in front of her.

Louis moved closer to Niall, away from the smell of the cooked breakfast.

"You okay, Louis?" Perrie asked, hurt.

Louis shook his head and shot out of his seat, hand over his stomach and mouth.

"The sink!" someone shouted.

And Louis dived for it.

A comforting hand was placed on his back, rubbing, as he heaved up nothing.

"It's okay, Louis, it's okay." 

He realised that it was Anne curved around him, petting his head and rubbing his back. Louis turned to his future mother-in-law, who wrapped her arms around him, Louis snuggling into the woman. She smelled a little bit like Harry.

She continued to rub his back until Louis pulled away, giving her a soft smile. He slowly went back to his chair, ignoring the looks that the other people were giving him.

"It's okay, Louis," Niall whispered, wrapping an arm around his shoulders and hugging him. "There's nothing wrong with that."

Louis shook his head and turned to Perrie, who was sadly eating her food and turned away slightly from Louis. He reached over, poked her arm and, when she looked up, rubbed underneath his eye with his fingertip. Perrie's face spread into a smile and she bent into her school bag, grabbing her concealer and foundation.

"I don't think Harry would like me putting make-up on his boy, but then he wouldn't really like the thought of you not sleeping," Perrie mused, getting to work.

100 reads to update! VOTE, COMMENT, FRIENDS!