*Chapter One Hundred and Six

EDITED

Favourite chapter...

So, this is the last chapter, um, I don't know what to say: I am feeling very emotional right now. There is going to be an epilogue, and maybe two, but this is the end! Thank you all so much for supporting me, especially the people who comment such nice things and message me, you know who you lot are. I will be doing a massive authors note after the epilogue, by the way.

So, here we go.

copyright

"Liam, watch the kids, please!" Niall screamed, watching as Jace nearly rolled off the blanket and could have easily hurt himself, busy enough as it is with Maroon and Jade in his arms.

"Look mummy!"

Both the Styles' and the Paynes' looked up at the little voice, to see a little girl with bouncy brown curls running down the path, pulling along her mother by the hand.

"Nattie!" Harry shouted in joy, jumping up to meet his twin sister and niece.

Louis watched as Harry and Gemma greeted each other and hugged. Gemma gave Louis a wave, before walking off to mingle with the other members of the Pack, whilst Harry hoisted Nattie up onto his hip and brought her over to the blanket where his family was.

"Nattie, these are your cousins." Harry pointed to the babies rolling around on the ground in front of Louis.

"Hello, Nattie," Louis giggled.

Nattie stopped wiggling to be put down for a second, then looked over at her uncle's Mate. "You can talk!" she screamed.

"Yes, baby girl," Louis laughed.

"I'm not a baby girl, she is," Nattie corrected, pointing down at the babies.

"That is very true," Louis giggled.

"Go and find your mummy, yeah?" Harry suggested, putting Nattie down on her feet.

She happily nodded and went off running to find her mother in the dense crowd of Pack members.

Harry sat down beside Louis, picking up a baby, Zacarias, and standing the baby up on his feet.

"Are my babies getting big?" Louis laughed down at his kids, tickling their tummies.

"Don't say that, Louis," Niall whined, pouting. He never wanted his kids to grow up.

"Yes, Harry?"

They looked over their shoulder to see Gemma and Nattie walking over to them again. Harry stood and accepted the two babies he was handed, before helping Louis to his feet, who bent down to pick up their third child.

"What about we let you get to know your nephews and niece back at the House?" Louis suggested.

Gemma's jaw dropped at his words, but she composed herself enough to nod. The small group started to walk off back to the Pack House from the small clearing in the forest where a gathering was being held for the whole Pack because it was a nice day, the clearing where the two couples had came to not even a year ago.

Louis stopped at that thought, letting Harry, Gemma and the kids walk on and promising that he would catch up. "Niall!" he shouted to get the other Omega's attention, Elodie on his hip.

Niall looked up from his own kids, who looked like they might start crying soon.

"Niall, I would rather fly," Louis said, a smile on his face.

It took Niall a moment but when his brain clicked and the light bulb flickered on, a massive smile spread across his face. The Omega, who had never went back to the dyed blonde hair, watched as his best friend turned and walked off to find his fiancée and future-sister-in-law, a baby on his hip who looked like his future husband, the trees swallowing him up into darkness.

Niall turned to his boyfriend, the father of his children, who was watching him. He looked Liam right in the eye and said softly, "We did it."

So, um, yep.