Chapter Sixty-Four

EDITED

So, some bad news guys, my parents have decided to crack down on me because of the upcoming exams and I won't be allowed on wattpad as much anymore. I will try to update at least once a day but if I don't, please understand that these exams are literally my future.

Louis - weeks pregnant

Niall - weeks pregnant

copyright to me

Louis' hand fell to his belly the next day at breakfast, dropping his spoon and gasping instead. He had felt his little babies kicking before, but they had never been quite that powerful.

Niall noticed his lost attention and he turned to his Omega friend. "What's wrong, Louis?" he asked, giving the other boy his complete attention.

Louis patted his belly, then felt another especially hard kick, gasping again.

"Everything alright?" Niall asked timidly, not wanting anything to be wrong.

In response, Louis picked up Niall's hand and set it on his belly, where he felt another kick.

Niall gasped and laughed, poking the big, round belly. "Your babies are kicking," he whispered in awe.

Louis looked up at him, brows furrowed.

Then he grabbed Niall's wrist and threw it away from his belly, wrapping his arms around his belly to protect the babies.

Niall opened his mouth to say something, a frown and hurt look on his face, but Louis glared at him and got up from the table, walking out of the kitchen.

Niall whined and turned to his Alpha with a questioning look.

Liam sighed. "Baby, Harry isn't here, remember? Louis doesn't have this wonderful moment to share with him."

Niall growled, "What the fuck is wrong with Harry?"

"I don't know, sweetheart, but we're going to find out."

VOTE, COMMENT, FRIENDS!