Chapter Forty

EDITED

(Louis - five weeks pregnant)

copyright

"So, mum, dad, Louis and I have some news," Harry started when he had finally gotten his parents to sit down in their office for long enough.

His parents were sitting in the spinney chairs which sat in front of- and behind the desk, whilst Harry sat on the sofa against the wall, Louis perched on his knee.

Louis was nervous and Harry could feel that, but he was equally as nervous, not knowing how his parents would react to this news. He had, had to capture Louis' shaking hands in his own and plant them in the Omega's lap.

"What is it, son?" his father asked nervously. Robin had never seen his son like this and he didn't know what was going on.

"Well - "

"Louis' pregnant," his mother blurted out.

Louis' mouth dropped open and Harry's arms tightened around his waist.

"Um, yeah," Harry muttered, shocked.

"Oh, honey, it's mother's instinct, yeah?" Anne laughed, standing from her chair and walking over to the couple, engulfing them in a hug, Louis' face squished against her bosom.

"Anne, give the kids some space," Robin laughed, as the 'kids' in question struggled to breathe.

"How far along?" Anne asked, finally relenting and taking a step back when Robin had to physically help her.

"Only five weeks," Harry said, subconsciously rubbing his giant paw against Louis' little, teeny bump.

"It'll be probably be multiples," Anne stated.

"How do you know that?" Harry scoffed, giving Louis a kiss on the cheek.

"All Omegas usually have multiples most of the time, it's what our bodies are made to do, although some do have singles," Anne explained.

Louis looked up at Harry, stunned.

"It doesn't matter how many beautiful children we have, as long as however-many-in-there are healthy, nothing else matters," Harry promised.

"Congratulations, son," Robin said, giving the soon-to-be father a sideways hug and his future son-in-law a kiss on the cheek, Louis beaming at the older man. "Now, scram," he joked, stepping back along with his wife and pointing at the door, "go and make memories."

And with that, Louis and Harry got up and walked out of the room, wrapped up in each other, whilst the parents watched on in joy and pride.