Chapter Fifty-Nine *MATURE*

copyright

(Louis-13 weeks, Niall-10 weeks)

When Harry walked into the kitchen three days later, Louis pounced on him. Harry, not expecting to be attacked when he had just got home, fell to the floor on his hands and backside, his little Omega straddling his hips.

Harry laughed, his arms wrapped around the smaller boy, kissing his hair. "Hey, little Omega."

The only thing Louis could do was wrap himself as tight as he could around Harry, sobbing uncontroablly into his neck.

As Harry ran a soothing hand over Louis' back, he looked ober the other boy's head and saw Liam and Niall. "How was he?"

"After that night, he seemed to be okay," Liam explained, holding Niall tightly to him.

"Yeah, I ran him up a couple of times a day after that," Harry explained, soothingly ruuning his fingers through Louis' feathery hair.

"He got sleep the past couple of nights," Niall added in, snuggling into Liam.

"Yeah, sleep for our little babies," Harry whispered, bringing both hands around to rest on Louis' large stomach. Louis lifted his own hands and rested them on top of Harry's.

Harry wrapped his arms around his Omega and stood up, Louis wrapping his legs around his waist. With a quick goodbye to their friends, Harry carried Louis up the stairs and gently laid him down on their bed.

"I love my little Omega," Harry whispered, giving Louis a quick kiss.

"Love Harry," Louis whispered, returning the kiss.

Harry pulled off his jumper that Louis was weaing and then the loose jogging bottoms, all while Louis was giggling.

Harry laughed, a smile spread across his face, as he stood up and quickly stripped himself. Harry crawled back onto the bed then lay down on his back beside Louis, pulling the younger boy onto him by firm hands clasped on his hips.

Louis smirked and grinded his clothed backside onto Harry's naked erection.

Harry grinned. "Naughty little Omega." At Louis' next grind down, Harry thrust up.

Harry pulled the boys boxers aside and circled a finger around his slick rim, then he brought the fingertip to his mouth and licked away the little bit of slick that clung to his finger.

Louis moaned and grinded down on his erection again, desperately wanting Harry inside him.

"Eager little Omega," Harry teased. He gave in a pulled the cloth to the side again. Louis put his hand behind him and positioned his Alpha against his leaking hole, then slid down,pulling the thick and long shaft inside him.

Louis moaned and threw his head back.

"Such a pretty Omega, aren't you? Wanting more of my children even though you're already full with three. You've gotten so big," Harry groaned out.

Harry set his hands on top of Louis' that were resting on his stomach.

"Love Harry so much," Louis panted and moaned out.

With each slide of Louis down, Harry thrusted up harshly.

"You're gonna remember who you belong to," Harry growled, each thrust hitting that speacial place inside Louis.

"Harry, Harry, Harry," Louis chanted. His body tensed and he came over Harry's chest, his hips rutting downwards.

Harry's knot plumped up, each thrust in and out of the tight, wet heat of Louis his knot catching onto Louis' rim. With one final thrust and a groan, the knot locked deep inside Louis.

"You're such a good little Omega, taking your Alpha's knot," Harry soothed Louis, moving them onto their side.

"Love Alpha," Louis whispered in response, loving every tug of his rim around the knot inside of him when either one of them moved slightly.

"Go to sleep, little Omega," Harry whispered, a hand in Louis' hair and the other over Louis' hand that was curved around his stomach. Harry loved that even when Louis was blissed out, he always remembered about their little babies and to keep them safe.

"Can't wait for the pups," Harry whispered, not getting any repsonse from the sleeping Omega beside him.