Chapter Ninety-Two

EDITED

I am back, people! I am so happy! Exams are over! School is over! Two and a half months of relaxation and writing!

Thank you to everyone who has voted for this book in the Bromance Awards! It means a lot to me!

This is when shit gets real!

Louis - 27 weeks pregnant

Niall - 24 weeks pregnant

copyright

The next week, Louis woke up earlier than he usually did.

His hands immediately went to his stomach, arms curling underneath his belly. His eyes squeezed tightly shut and he moved onto his side, away from Harry, curling into himself. He whined and whimpered in pain.

"Louis?" Harry whispered groggily from behind him. He was lying on his stomach, hands curled into the pillow. He turned his head towards Louis when he lost the bump against his side, the arm across his back and the leg thrown over the back of his thighs. "Louis?" he asked louder, lifting himself up onto his knees with his hands, the duvet falling down his back. "You okay?"

Louis nodded, but his face was still pained. He eased himself up, so he could swing his legs off the side of the bed.

"Louis?" Harry asked again, more alert now. He watched as his Omega stood up and started waddling around the room, hands cradling his belly.

Harry jumped out of the bed, rushing over to his little Omega to walk beside him, one hand resting over Louis' on his stomach, the other on the small of Louis' back, fingers massaging.

Louis whimpered softly. "H-Harry," he whispered, wincing.

"What's wrong?" he asked softly, trying to be comforting for his little Omega.

"It feels - It feels like they're between my legs," Louis whimpered.

"It's alright - "

"I-it hurts."

"I know, little Omega, I know. Do you want me to get someone?"

Louis immediately shook his head. "I-i'm fine."

"You don't...you don't think it's contractions, do you?"

"Um." Louis exhaled shakily. "I-I don't think so. I think contractions feel worse than this."

"You're an Omega, though, and your body is made for having kids."

"No, no, I don't think these are contractions. It's too early, though," Louis whimpered.

"Does it helps to walk?"

"Y-yeah," he whispered shakily, eyes closing.

"It starting to feel better?" Harry whispered after a few moments.

Louis exhaled deeply and nodded.

"Breakfast?"

"Breakfast," Louis agreed with a nod.

REMEMBER TO COMMENT, VOTE AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS!