Chapter One Hundred and One

EDITED

Um, so I've finished writing this book and the ending was really emotional for me. There is only going to be one hundred and six chapters and, you know, an epilogue, so yeah.

Niall - 26 weeks pregnant

copyright

"You did so well, my little Omega," Harry whispered, cooing down at his daughter who he was going to spoil rotten.

Louis beamed down sleepily at his boyfriend lying on his side on the bed beside him, whilst he was propped up against the pillows. Their daughter was sleeping peacefully between them, Harry's fingers running over her chest and occasionally tracing her facial features. Louis had Zacarias cradled in one arm and Aleksander was balanced on his chest, snoozing away on his tummy. Little Zacarias was wide awake and drinking from a bottle, staring up at his mother like Louis was the most important thing in the world. He was the last baby to feed and Louis was hoping that he would go to sleep after the bottle, like his other siblings. They had all slept pretty well so far and he hoped that, that would continue.

"I love you, Harry," Louis whispered.

"Love you, too, little Omega," Harry whispered back, leaning up to place a delicate peck against Louis' lips.

"Well done, Louis," Zayn said from the chair beside the dressing table. Zayn had demanded to be in the room as soon as they were told that the babies had been born because he was going to play his role as Beta, as the protector of the Pack, to a T.

"Thanks, Zayn," Louis smiled.

"Zayn, do you want to bring in Perrie, Liam and Niall?" Harry asked absentmindedly, both parents not able to take their eyes away from their newborns. It was late the next morning, so he knew that everyone should be up.

Zayn nodded and, not able to wipe the smile off his face, got up, heading over to the door and closing it behind him.

Harry leaned up for another quick kiss. "You going to let them hold the babies?" Harry whispered, lying back down to nuzzle his daughters face, while running his fingers through Aleksander's little fuzzy head, knowing that Louis had full control of Zacarias who was almost finished his bottle.

"Maybe," Louis mused, a cheeky smile on his face, making Harry laugh.

Both their heads snapped up to the door opening. Niall was the first one to waddle in, eyes fixed on the babies, then Perrie and Zayn, finally Liam last, warily: he was a bit worried about what Harry would say with another Alpha in the room.

Harry hadn't realised what it would be like with another Alpha in the room, but he emitted a small growl in warning for the Alpha, a warning that, yeah even though he was in a vulnerable position at the moment, he would still fight for his family.

Louis sensed Harry's sudden tense state and the small rumble from his chest, so raised the hand which was holding Zacrais' bottle, holding the bottom of the bottle steadily against his chin, and ran his now free hand through Harry's curls, trying to tell him that everything was fine.

Harry relaxed, nuzzling Elodie's chubby cheek as a sign of comfort because her eyes had opened from the little growl, but were now quickly closing again.

Niall, Perrie and Zayn stood beside the bed, cooing down at the babies, but not daring to touch the cute little onesie-clad bundles, whilst Liam hung back at the end of the bed.

"Sorry, Liam," Harry sighed, "I don't know what came over me. Come up and see the babies."

Liam laughed and sighed in relief, coming up and wrap his arms around Niall from behind, resting his chin on his shoulder and smiling down at the babies, still not coming to terms that this would be him in a month and a half.