Chapter Ninety-Five

EDITED

I don't know how to spell ninety, so yeah.

Anyway, I am so sorry this is late! I don't know what has came over me, but all day today and yesterday I have been addicted to getting a DM with one of the boys. Which is kind of stupid because I only want to ask one little question, but that's life. I am making a vow that I'm only going to try one a day, because it seems like it has already taken over my life. Some people would say that I don't deserve the DM because I've only really tried to get one the last couple of days - this really annoys me because I have been busy with school and did only get Twitter recently. People probably think that I don't deserve the DMs because I don't like them, which is a complete lie. Just because I don't have time to sit there and spam them for follows doesn't mean I don't like them! They have got me through a lot, because I don't have the best time in school, so I guess I want to say thank you to the boys as well. The movie always makes me feel better. In primary school, I only had one friend, and these two other people who hung around us and didn't like me. First to fifth year in High School I went from friend group to friend group, because they started showing that they didn't like me and started to not listening to me. And throughout that time, I was being verbally bullied by the boys in my class. I have just finished lower sixth year and I thought I had gotten away from it, because those boys left school and I now have good friends, but there are still mean comments. I have full lips, and I was called 'donkey' in school this year. There have been many comments about my lips and my glasses. I changed my facebook profile picture recently, when I was off on study leave and was the day before my first exam, but someone in my brothers year - who isn't even a friend on my facebook because I only have people as my friends who I actually talk to in school - said mean things about it, and I changed it again. I watched the One Direction movie that night with a bucket of popcorn, which really lifted my mood. If I got a DM, I would just say thank you, explain to them what I went through, and ask my little question. I wouldn't be like other people who are getting those DMs who just spam them with I love you's. 

So, that was a big rant. I am sorry for that and I just had to get all that out. Because of all the things I mentioned above (you don't have to read it. Ha, that isn't even all that people have done to me) it makes it even more special when you lot comment, and vote, and private message me saying how much you love the book and how you think I'm talented. That means so much to me, because it seems like I'm the only person who has confidence in me. Don't think I'm taking anything for granted, because everything you all say means so much to me! Wow, now I'm tearing up! Ha ha!

Anyway, I don't know what I was getting at in my rambling above. I am very sorry for all of that.

Louis - 28 weeks pregnant

Niall - 25 weeks pregnant

copyright

"How's your day been?" Liam called from the ensuite bathroom, wiping his face with the towel.

"I didn't do much. Louis couldn't really do anything other than sit in the living room, so we camped out there," Niall replied, pulling his pyjama bottoms on and one of Liam's large shirts.

"How's Louis doing? I know Harry's really worried about him," Liam asked, taking his pyjama bottoms that Niall held out for him with a small nod and smile.

"I just think that all the sore feet and sore backs and the tiredness has finally hit him," Niall expressed.

"You don't think it's the babies wanting to be born?"

"I have no idea. I think Louis' too scared to go to the doctors because he doesn't want something to be wrong. He's hiding away from people and is hiding the pain in front of anyone he doesn't really know."

"I guess we're lucky that he opened up to us," Liam mused, settling onto the bed.

"Yeah," Niall whispered with a fond smile. He grabbed the lotion from his bedside table and crawled onto the bed beside his Mate. He looked pleadingly up at Liam and held the lotion out weakly.

All Liam could do was shake his head. "You are definitely something," he scolded lightly, grabbing the lotion and moving down to the bottom of the bed.

Niall squealed when Liam popped the bottle and squirted the cold lotion directly onto his feet.

They sat in content happiness for a few moments, then Niall spoke up.

"Any idea for names yet?"

"Um," Liam muttered after he looked up at his Mate in shock. "I-I haven't thought about it."

"Well, now we have time to think about it. These babies are coming you know, so we have to worry about this stuff sooner rather than later."

"Well, um, what names were you thinking?"

"I don't know. I was thinking about colours."

"Colours?" Liam cried out.

"Yeah, call one little girl 'Blue' and the other one 'Red'."

Liam didn't know if Niall was joking with him or not. Sometimes Niall spoke seriously like this.

Niall laughed at the horrified look on his boyfriend's face. "I'm only joking, honey," Niall giggled, "I was thinking nicer colours."

"So, we're still on colours?"

"Oh yes!" Niall laughed.

"I am giving you full rein on the names."

"Well, I am the one who carried them for nine months, so I thought that was already a given."

Liam scoffed.

"What about I write down the names of what I would like and you can say which names you like?"

"Yeah," Liam agreed with a nod, "that way, we're both happy."

"So, you wouldn't be happy with the names I pick?"

"I - "

"Just for that, you are restricted to the middle names."

Liam sighed, but he looked up at his Mate with a smile.

Niall kicked him away and reached into his boyfriend's bedside table drawer, grabbing a notebook and pen. He scribbled down the names he liked.

Slowly and shyly, he handed the notebook over to Liam.

Liam wiped his hands free of the lotion onto his pyjama bottoms and took the notebook.

He looked down at the letters, reading over them slowly, then started mouthing them to himself, wanting to make sure they tasted right.

He looked up at the nervous Omega who was wringing his hands, face breaking into a smile. "I love them, sweetheart."

VOTE, COMMENT, FRIENDS!