*Chapter Seventy-Seven

EDITED

Real long chapter! It better show up long in page length!

Louis - 23 weeks pregnant

Niall - 20 weeks pregnant

copyright to me

"Now on to paint," Louis whispered in concentration as he pulled out of the car park, with the promise of his furniture being delivered later that week.

"I didn't think Harry would let you drive," Niall mused, trying to sound calm, but inside he was secretly terrified, hand wrapped tightly around the handle-thing above the window. His other hand was resting over his stomach, making sure his babies were okay with the hazardous driving.

"Well, he can't do anything about it. I enjoy driving, I have to go shopping. Harry can't stop me from leaving the Pack House," Louis explained, mundanely turning sharply round a corner.

"Could you, ah, slow down a bit?" Niall whispered, hand tightening around the handle, knuckles white.

"Why?" Louis asked, voice slightly rising, his head turning to Niall...as well as his eyes.

"Eyes on the road," Niall screeched, lunging forward and turning the steering wheel to make sure they stayed in the right lane.

"What's wrong with you?" Louis growled, eyes going back to the road and hands tightening on the wheel in frustration.

"Uh, um, I'm just feeling a bit sick," Niall said, patting his belly. "The babies are acting up." Think up excuses, Niall, the crazy hormonal Omega can tear you apart, he furiously thought.

"You weren't like this on the way down," Louis mused.

"That's because you looked like you would kill me if I slagged your driving," Niall muttered, looking out the window.

"What was that?" Louis growled.

"I'd just had food before I left, the babies are probably just hungry," Niall quickly stated, trying not to show how scared he was.

"Okay," Louis whispered with a smirk, "we'll get some food when we're in the shopping centre."

Niall only nodded, too nervous to do anything else, cringing when Louis over took a car...which was going over the speed limit itself.

***

The two boys were in a small cafe, taking a break from their shopping spree, ready for something to eat and drink especially with babies holding them down.

After they had ordered their food and the waiter said that he would bring the food down to their table, Niall and Louis grabbed the water bottles that they bought and went to grab a table.

Both heavily pregnant Omega's sighed as they were finally able to sit down and relax.

"I am so tired," Louis whined, rubbing his belly whilst he drank his water.

"I feel so big," Niall laughed, copying the other Omega.

There was a small pause between the two, both having something to say, but not knowing how to approach it.

"So, how are you and Harry?" Niall finally asked.

Louis nodded. "Yeah, pretty good - everything's sorted out, we seem to be very happy."

"I'm happy for you, even though I still think Harry's a dick," Niall muttered.

"Well, I have his credit card, so what's a better revenge, right?"