Chapter Thirty

EDITED

copyright to me

Harry rose into a sitting position, growling at the intruder, his eyes, which had just started to turn green, glowing a violent red once again.

Louis whimpered for his Alpha, not really knowing what was going on, but concentrating on the pain of Harry's large knot pulling against his rim, still cumming inside of him to get him well and truly pregnant.

Louis' cry penetrated Harry's clouded mind, the only sound that could because they were now Mated, and he looked down at his little Omega that was in pain. He quickly lowered himself onto him, wrapping him in his arms and holding him tightly. And, of course, he thrust one last time to get his knot deep inside of him again.

Liam watched the scene from the door, and he started to panic.

What if Louis didn't want this? What if he is pregnant? Ha, that's a stupid question - he probably is pregnant.

"Harry!" he called to the Alpha, but all he got in response was a growl and the Alpha nuzzling against the Omega's neck.

"Louis?" Liam tried, but Louis was in too much of a sated daze to notice anything other than his Alpha surrounding and inside him.

"Liam!"

Liam turned to see his own little Omega running up the stairs.

Liam shook his head sadly. "It's already done."

Niall gasped when he reached him, looking in at the scene. 

Then, he laughed.

"What?" Liam asked, annoyed that his Omega wasn't taking this very seriously.

"Louis has been mated," Niall whispered, pointing at the couple on the bed.

Liam turned to see that Louis had fallen asleep and Harry was still lying on top of him, but now he was nuzzling the sleeping Omega's face, so you could see the mark on his neck clearly.

Liam sighed. "Yeah, I guess that's better. But, what if he's pregnant?"

"Liam," Niall sighed. He walked into the room and grabbed the duvet that had fallen onto the floor, draping it over the two who were now fast asleep. "They are old enough now to make their own decisions, okay? If he is pregnant, they'll work it out." He gave Liam a peck on the lips when he had got back to him.

"You're always right," Liam whispered, gathering him into his arms and lifting him up, so that he could wrap his legs around his waist.

"That I am," Niall giggled.

"You are going to be a great mother one day," Liam muttered, nuzzling his mouth against Niall's Mark, as he walked down the stairs, heading to his bedroom on the third floor which was more secluded than Niall's on the second.

"Should we get started on that process, then?" Niall whispered seductively, lifting Liam's head and resting his lips against his forehead.

"You're always right."

Liam kicked the door shut behind them.

I'm sorry, but I love Niam so much right now so much! Niall is like Louis' mummy!

70 reads to update! VOTE, COMMENT, FRIENDS!